Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I could have spent that money buying avatars for other people :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
eh idk. she seems ok but we don't talk much. she can say real mean things so I try to avoid it and just be good dad and not ruffle any feathers.

you dont care tho you're just asking because you're a piece of poo poo rear end in a top hat and you think bringing it up is some kind of sick burn. suck my dick you mother fucker

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
nah I just really don't like you

comin' into the golden rendering thread trying to bring people who are learning down. "heh that thing you just learned and am proud of? well you shouldn't be"

what kind of sad individual are you anyway

how about contributing positively in the world?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

fart simpson posted:

im thinking about donating too, op

i like this website

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
you’re not fooling anyone mate

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
mate thanks that means a lot. and i hope you’re doing ok too. life for sure is a fucken rollercoaster

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Agile Vector posted:

im gonna but an emoji but i dunno what i want to contribute

maybe buy a rodtronics one if you spend more money?

holy poo poo a rodtronics emoote

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jonny 290 posted:

everybodys already sick of hearing about it i know but i bought a motorbike. life is good

nice man i'm pleased to hear it

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
HOLY gently caress poo poo

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:rodtronics:

holy fuckin poo poo wowowoo

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:perfect:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
holla ☺️☺️☺️❤️😁

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

vodkat posted:

yospos bithc :10bux:

mate I just saw the trim too,... mate cheers. always wanted one of those 219 badges.

youve done a good deead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
very nice

mate i’m pretty good. definitely a period post breakup where lots of emotional poo poo was going on and there didn’t appear to be a light at the end of the tunnel

and now there is. or i’m even at the end of the tunnel. still don’t know tbh? having trouble looking forward in life. almost as if the self destructive tricks ya use to mask the depression are actually currently working so it’s like i feel ok most of the time

one day i might even feel excited about the future

☺️ glad you enjoyed the bike ride

• Locked thread