Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

Retro42 posted:

10+1 gave me Emporer Shera #3. And that’s about it. Question for everyone. I have 1 Lilith and 1 Ellesperis. Every thing on the select ticket I don’t have at all. Lilith worth the 7*? I don’t have a good magic cover tank yet really.

In that case, yes. Lilith isn't the best from a pure tanking standpoint, but she doesn't have the "oops I single target covered" problem that A. Rain and Chow have and she has a ton of versatility.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Alright so that's 9 10+1s and however many free tickets in that time frame with no rainbow.

Have not been keeping exact count but that's approximately a 1.62% event.

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever
Got a Malphasie on my 10+1 this morning. Seeing as I have 0 time limited units, I think I'll pull on whatever step up is on for Christmas and if I don't get something worthwhile, I'll just use my Fan Festa ticket on her.

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
100% trash on all the free pulls today.

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

Acelerion posted:

Alright so that's 9 10+1s and however many free tickets in that time frame with no rainbow.

Have not been keeping exact count but that's approximately a 1.62% event.

That’s better than a rainbow!

werdnam
Feb 16, 2011
The scientist does not study nature because it is useful to do so. He studies it because he takes pleasure in it, and he takes pleasure in it because it is beautiful. If nature were not beautiful it would not be worth knowing, and life would not be worth living. -- Henri Poincare

NinjaDebugger posted:

I got two rainbows off the 10+1!

...but they were Angry Potato #1 and Jiraiya #2.

Those aren't rainbows, those are insults.

Angry Potato?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

5* shantotto

Ticket got me my second a.rain and first citra,
. Now to decide on either a.rain for magic tank or Basch. Basch is potted but a.rain is overall better ummmm

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?
I think my best bet is just a summer Lasswell for his dw tmr for that GE UoC. I can get 7* Lilith - whose only use for me is to be a dick in arena - 7* WKN, Chow, Ellesperis, Lucius, or Olive STMR. All the rest are either #1 or #3 of a given unit.

I’m also tempted to burn a UoC for 7* fina. But I think I’m just going to hang onto my double pull for at least until I get a 3rd, which is also probably around the time Akstar comes out.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Fan Festa ticket got me Rinoa #2. 10+1 Got me Elephim #1. Must be garbage, because I don't remember anyone talking about her.

Also, WHY THE HELL TO TICKETS STILL END UP UNDER CRAFTING MATERIALS? loving Gumi.

No Left Shark? No deal.

NJ Deac
Apr 6, 2006
Free 10+1 ticket was Emperor #4, so that's my first STMR :toot:

Took a run at the GLEX Step-Up hoping to get a time limited and ended up Hawaii Lassworms #1 and #2, and Malphasie #2. Not what I was hoping for, but 7* Malphasie is exciting at least.

Voodoo
Jun 3, 2003

m2sbr what
Picked up Duke's STMR...now to find a unit who can use a spear. :confuoot:

Kinda stinks that his TMR ability requires dual wield...which he doesn't get inherently. Wonderful. He has some absurd boosts with jumping into dragons though. Using his STMR and Crimson Blood, he's at 300% dragon killer, and it's pretty easy to get over 300% on jump damage. Too bad he still kinda stinks.

Dana Crysalis
Jun 27, 2007
the title-less

PaybackJack posted:

1) Yes, and no you can't save them for Christmas. I mean you could save them for a while but the Christmas units won't show up on them.

incorrect, the Festa Select tickets that you buy one unit, includes old Christmas and CNY. Just not the two new ones.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Retro42 posted:

10+1 gave me Emporer Shera #3. And that’s about it. Question for everyone. I have 1 Lilith and 1 Ellesperis. Every thing on the select ticket I don’t have at all. Lilith worth the 7*? I don’t have a good magic cover tank yet really.

Lilith as a good tank and AR chainer.

Ellesperis is not a bad unit at 7★. Sure, she loses hitpoints with a her chaining skills but that's what you use her triplecast (unlocked by equipping her TMR) for, getting new blood to replace the blood she's lost. If you bring a decent healer along you don't even need to save the third triple cast for keeping her topped up.

If she's your only way into Divine Ruination family chaining, still, take it!

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?
Well I threw my lapis at 4/5 of of a lap and now my additional options are Demon Rain 7* and Fryevia STMR. Leaning toward Fry, but I feel like I’d just get more use out of Aloha Lasswell still. Especially with Raegan on the horizon for 7*.

E: oh hey. Also Draculasswell 7* is an option. Wonder how I forgot that.

:negative:

Ugato fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Dec 12, 2018

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Batatouille is a great and funny play on words for a video game creature and I love silly words like these
Clever Betty

PaybackJack posted:

Festa step up was great for me:

Seaside Nichol x2
Beryl x2
Lucius
Malphaise #3

1) Yes, and no you can't save them for Christmas. I mean you could save them for a while but the Christmas units won't show up on them.

2) Weapon upgrade dungeon has a limited selection, Katanas aren't an option this time. You can't gently caress it up, but try to get more stuff for things your weapon is good at (Rods = Magic, etc.) or High Tide for short sworts. The options are random every time so if you don't get an option you want keep running again.

3) Limit time music event, unit is...as good as it gets for a free unit. Farm the event for the materials if you really want to craft all her gear.

4) Run it each day, one time, for a pot, cacutar and turtle.

Thanks for the info dump! :D

So what unit should I pick from the Select tickets? If I can't get any of the Christmas ones.

And as for the weapon stuff, the only "good" weapons I have are like, Virtuous Contract, Beastslayer, and Wizard Rod.

Retro42
Jun 27, 2011

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Lilith as a good tank and AR chainer.

Ellesperis is not a bad unit at 7★. Sure, she loses hitpoints with a her chaining skills but that's what you use her triplecast (unlocked by equipping her TMR) for, getting new blood to replace the blood she's lost. If you bring a decent healer along you don't even need to save the third triple cast for keeping her topped up.

If she's your only way into Divine Ruination family chaining, still, take it!

Think I’m going with Lilith based on all the advice in thread. Any suggestions for a budget(as in not 6 TMR piece I can’t grab. I can get maybe 1-2) evasion setup? I have her shield from the event and her TMR as well.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

Dana Crysalis posted:

incorrect, the Festa Select tickets that you buy one unit, includes old Christmas and CNY. Just not the two new ones.

I suppose I should have been more specific since obviously you can get the old Christmas units, so you could wait and roll on the old Christmas unit banner and then use this to get another copy of whichever one you end up with.

Annath posted:

Thanks for the info dump! :D

So what unit should I pick from the Select tickets? If I can't get any of the Christmas ones.

And as for the weapon stuff, the only "good" weapons I have are like, Virtuous Contract, Beastslayer, and Wizard Rod.

List your 7* capable units; i.e. your units that are base 5*.

PaybackJack fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Dec 12, 2018

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Batatouille is a great and funny play on words for a video game creature and I love silly words like these
Clever Betty

PaybackJack posted:

I suppose I should have been more specific since obviously you can get the old Christmas units, so you could wait and roll on the old Christmas unit banner and then use this to get another copy of whichever one you end up with.

List your 7* capable units; i.e. your units that are base 5*.

Of these, I have the crystal (but not the Gil) to update Sieghard, the others, I need both crystal and Gil.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
By crystal you mean the Prism?

What 7* units do you have now? List those too.

Since you can't get any 7* unit from the 10 select tickets other than Reberta I'd wait until the end of the claim period and see what else you pull between now and then. Claim period is January 31st according to the in game message so you have a while.

---

I got greedy and went for a 2nd Lap. 19k more Lapis got me Olive #6 and Malphasie #4. Ravenheart is a great STMR but it wasn't worth 19k I don't think. I also realize I could use this for a 4th Zarg, his STMR is pretty rocking.

PaybackJack fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Dec 12, 2018

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

How big of a difference in ATK is worth switching from DW to (T)DH?

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty
Only 7* I have right now is A2.

And yeah, by crystal I mean the prism you get from melting down a 5* unit that you use to make a 7*. I have one for Sieghard, as well as one for the green mage chick (which apparently I shouldn't have done?)

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

Annath posted:

And yeah, by crystal I mean the prism you get from melting down a 5* unit that you use to make a 7*. I have one for Sieghard, as well as one for the green mage chick (which apparently I shouldn't have done?)

It's fine, it just means you can't farm the rainbow robe, you'll have to moogle it. We're getting 200% worth of moogles over the next couple months, though, guaranteed, which means you can blow 100 on a Rainbow Robe, because that TM is amazing.

Your only option there is Reberta as far as global exclusives go, and reberta is a loving house of pain, but wait for christmas and/or a lap on the globex banner, because reberta can be a pain to gear. A lap on the globex banner could be really strong for you if you have the lapis, two guaranteed rainbows is is definitely going to give you options, and there's a strong chance one of them will be a good chainer, which is something you lack at 7 right now.

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.
Man I forgot how overwhelming this game can be, not sure what to work on first. Getting Orlandeau up to max I guess

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty

NinjaDebugger posted:

It's fine, it just means you can't farm the rainbow robe, you'll have to moogle it. We're getting 200% worth of moogles over the next couple months, though, guaranteed, which means you can blow 100 on a Rainbow Robe, because that TM is amazing.

Your only option there is Reberta as far as global exclusives go, and reberta is a loving house of pain, but wait for christmas and/or a lap on the globex banner, because reberta can be a pain to gear. A lap on the globex banner could be really strong for you if you have the lapis, two guaranteed rainbows is is definitely going to give you options, and there's a strong chance one of them will be a good chainer, which is something you lack at 7 right now.

So, what I'm taking away is:

Reberta=good, but hard to gear.

Wait for Christmas and another banner (globex??) in order to know who to buy a 2nd of.

Be ready to blow moogles on green mage girl for TMR.

Also, how do you get STMR? A2 isn't gaining any trust now that I got her TMR.

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

Annath posted:

Wait for Christmas and another banner (globex??) in order to know who to buy a 2nd of.

The global exclusive banner is up right now, it's got a bunch of rainbows in it, pretty much all of which are good, and some of which are limited time units. The step-up is five steps, and the fourth and fifth steps are a 10+1 and a guaranteed rainbow. Almost every unit in the rainbow pool is great, with the worst being probably powercrept before too long, like Olive.

STMRs are obtained only by smashing extra copies (two 6 star or 1 7 star) into a 7 star. It's not something you're going to have to worry about for quite a while, barring some exceptional luck.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

Annath posted:

Ok, so you're going to be hurting for a while in some respects. There are 6 main roles in the game:

Healer:
: 7* Lotus Mage Fina is a option for you when we get these UoC tickets and probably not a bad one because AOE reraise is really important in a healer. However at the moment we're not coming across content that demands a healer so much as someone that can remove or protect against stop/charm.

Tank:: Sieghard is going to be your tank and for most content he'll be fine as a either a Magic or Physical tank though because he can't keep the AOE magic part up you'll probably want to try and get an actual dedicated Magic tank at some point.

Buffer: You'll want to try to pull somoene that buffs the ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR of the party. Ignis, Zargabaath, CG Nichol are the best right now. I have no idea who dethrones CG Nichol once his 7* hits but I'm sure someone does and that's someone you'll want to pull greatly for.

Breaker: Similar to a buffer, a breaker is a pretty key unit. Sieghard has a full break but it's not very strong and it's also only ST. Ideally you'll want 2B, Auron, CG Lid, or Loren for those really strong 70% or better, AOE breaks. One of the new Christmas units could be on this list as well we gotta see how strong their breaks are.

Physical (ATK) DPS: A2 is pretty good in this role but she has a couple flaws and you'll be hurting for chaining partners. There's lot of options for this so don't jump the gun right away and UoC someone. A2 will last you for a good bit of content. The big names coming down the pipe here to look for are: Fei and Citan from the Xenogears banner, Jecht from the FF12 banner, and Akstar.

Magic(MAG) DPS: Right now you have Emperor. He is 100% NOT worth a UoC ticket. Really the best, and only choice here is to try and get Elly from the Xenogears banner because she's really drat good and you'll have plenty of chaining partners for her.

Conclusion: None of your units right now are worth using a UoC ticket on except Lotus Mage Fina. Sephiroth will be in ~2 months time. In the meantime, save for Xenogears banner to try and get Fei/Elly and the FF12 banner for Auron/Jecht. Find a buffer somewhere, even a 6* Ramza or Roy would be better than the nothing you have now. If they put Basch and Lotus Mage Fina on the same banner I'd say try for that one but they split them up and paired them with a bunch of characters that aren't doing anything for you.

Annath posted:

So, what I'm taking away is:

Reberta=good, but hard to gear.

Reberta is fine but she's never going to get better and only going to get worse at this point.

Christmas banner could have some good units for you on it, gotta wait to see what these new units actually do.

You should be stock piling your moogles into as many 100%s as you can get. Although you will want to use one of those 100%s on Sieghard(do his moogle container first).

STMRs are only gained from additional copies of the original unit. Essentially copies 3 and 4 can be mushed into a 7*(usually formed using 2 copies), to get the STMR.

PaybackJack fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Dec 12, 2018

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

I can 7* Reberta, Zarg, Barb, Circe, or Ellesperis with the select tickets. Or I can wait until the rest of the freebie 5*s come in and see if I can 7* a lucky pull, or just get my first GL Sakura or Freyvia.

My current 7* roster:

I can also make Roy 7* right now, but...why bother?

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I went up to step 4, landed Lilith, DracuLasswell and Circe (I'll never get that drat GL Sakura).

I'm gonna sit on that UoC ticket for a while, see if I randomly pull a time limited Christmas char.

I'm leaning toward DracuLasswell though

LadyPictureShow fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Dec 12, 2018

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

Pyroclastic posted:

I can 7* Reberta, Zarg, Barb, Circe, or Ellesperis with the select tickets. Or I can wait until the rest of the freebie 5*s come in and see if I can 7* a lucky pull, or just get my first GL Sakura or Freyvia.

My current 7* roster:

I can also make Roy 7* right now, but...why bother?

Of the options you mentioned I would go for Zarg unless you can get CG Nichol to 7* next month.

Speaking of, are we down to our last group of Awakenings now? What units are we missing at 7*? CG Jake, CG Lid, CG Nichol, Cloud, Sephiroth, Lila Mediena, Kydia, AD Kain, and Raegan? Did I miss anyone? Those should probably all drop next month.

Retro42
Jun 27, 2011

PaybackJack posted:

Of the options you mentioned I would go for Zarg unless you can get CG Nichol to 7* next month.

Speaking of, are we down to our last group of Awakenings now? What units are we missing at 7*? CG Jake, CG Lid, CG Nichol, Cloud, Sephiroth, Lila Mediena, Kydia, AD Kain, and Raegan? Did I miss anyone? Those should probably all drop next month.

Emporer Shera? Personally have 3 of her waiting for the 7* to show up.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Retro42 posted:

Think I’m going with Lilith based on all the advice in thread. Any suggestions for a budget(as in not 6 TMR piece I can’t grab. I can get maybe 1-2) evasion setup? I have her shield from the event and her TMR as well.

If you have a 21O from Nier, Mechanical Heart is a must-have for your tank. That event just ended, so it's not completely out there to see if you might have one.

Guy and Amarant have Hill Digger (HP +30%, ATK+ 10%) and HP +30%, respectively.

You can always craft +10% stat materia with the blueprints from the silver chests.

Several of the common Type-0 units have good defensive materia.

That's a good start.

GrandpaPants posted:

How big of a difference in ATK is worth switching from DW to (T)DH?

Depends on the individual unit's bonuses and your materia.

Generally, you'll get two separate 30% bonuses with dual wielding as opposed to a 50% bonus from doublehanding.

Dual wielding is half your ATK/MAG (as applicable) plus modifiers for each attack and ability, while doublecasting is your full stat twice plus modifiers.

The slightly higher total dual bonuses for newer dual wielding units and equipment is meant to offset the powerful but harder to get doublehanding stuff, which can max out the total allowable bonus percentage pretty quick with two Marshal Gloves and a Buster Style.

Annath posted:

Marie is fine until you get better units. She's purely a green mage though so all she can do is protect but not tank. There are more efficient choices to bring along.

Unless you're saying you prismed your only Marie, in which case, maybe you shouldn't have done that, but you'll be fine.

PaybackJack posted:

You forgot Jiraiya, The Five Star Base Shadow, and Emperor Shera. But yeah, we're almost caught up now.

Voodoo
Jun 3, 2003

m2sbr what
Obviously I'm in the "wait and see" camp for the Fiesta UoC, but are any of the units worth it just for their TMR?

My options for immediate 7*s are Roberta, Barbariccia, or Aloha Laswell - none of whom I really need all that much.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Voodoo posted:

Obviously I'm in the "wait and see" camp for the Fiesta UoC, but are any of the units worth it just for their TMR?

My options for immediate 7*s are Roberta, Barbariccia, or Aloha Laswell - none of whom I really need all that much.

The Dragon's Whisker from the Chamber of Arms is a better spear than Crimson Blood by 18 ATK.

Speaking of which, guess whose Dragon's Whisker got a Seal Of Life And Power on floor 3 of the Steel Castle? :imunfunny:

\/\/\/\/ Yes, wait till the last day, unless you don't/won't do any pulls at all on the Christmas banner.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Dec 12, 2018

Cobalt60
Jun 1, 2006
so the simply & smart thing to do is wait on the FF UOC until the absolute last moment, right?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Enhanced 7* Zarg is really strong if you can have him limit break every few turns, I just wish his limit break added quickening for at least one turn after it so his rotations flowed properly. Rejuvenate is busted, it is a full heal with 50% MP refresh that leaves a strong HoT and MoT AND gives the unit reraise. Its so busted he can function as your primary healer as long as you aren't getting smashed by aoes.

His MP refresh is so strong that I dump one of each dps and they have no issues maintaining high burn outputs

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

Is this banner worth dropping my tickets on?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Cobalt60 posted:

so the simply & smart thing to do is wait on the FF UOC until the absolute last moment, right?

Basically yeah, you have till next year and this month is heavy on free pulls so you might get something that shifts your needs. Either by providing a new 5* you can now take to 7* with the tickets or by providing a unit that's stronger than the ones offered so you wont waste them on someone that you wont use for long

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

Is this banner worth dropping my tickets on?

Its a bad banner unless you are desperate for a phys tank. Wilhelm/M.Ramza havers need not apply

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Guess I need to look up which units I've got to fill roles.

poo poo apparently Demon rain is 7*? Guess I'll need to wait until next year to get another copy of him

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever
10+1 ticket this morning got me Malphasie #1.

I decided to pull on the step up rather than wait for the Christmas, the fan festa step up has too many units I want.

Got Malphasie #2, Barb #2, and Zarba #1.

I'm stoked about these pulls, 19k well spent here haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty

PaybackJack posted:

Ok, so you're going to be hurting for a while in some respects. There are 6 main roles in the game:

Healer:
: 7* Lotus Mage Fina is a option for you when we get these UoC tickets and probably not a bad one because AOE reraise is really important in a healer. However at the moment we're not coming across content that demands a healer so much as someone that can remove or protect against stop/charm.

Tank:: Sieghard is going to be your tank and for most content he'll be fine as a either a Magic or Physical tank though because he can't keep the AOE magic part up you'll probably want to try and get an actual dedicated Magic tank at some point.

Buffer: You'll want to try to pull somoene that buffs the ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR of the party. Ignis, Zargabaath, CG Nichol are the best right now. I have no idea who dethrones CG Nichol once his 7* hits but I'm sure someone does and that's someone you'll want to pull greatly for.

Breaker: Similar to a buffer, a breaker is a pretty key unit. Sieghard has a full break but it's not very strong and it's also only ST. Ideally you'll want 2B, Auron, CG Lid, or Loren for those really strong 70% or better, AOE breaks. One of the new Christmas units could be on this list as well we gotta see how strong their breaks are.

Physical (ATK) DPS: A2 is pretty good in this role but she has a couple flaws and you'll be hurting for chaining partners. There's lot of options for this so don't jump the gun right away and UoC someone. A2 will last you for a good bit of content. The big names coming down the pipe here to look for are: Fei and Citan from the Xenogears banner, Jecht from the FF12 banner, and Akstar.

Magic(MAG) DPS: Right now you have Emperor. He is 100% NOT worth a UoC ticket. Really the best, and only choice here is to try and get Elly from the Xenogears banner because she's really drat good and you'll have plenty of chaining partners for her.

Conclusion: None of your units right now are worth using a UoC ticket on except Lotus Mage Fina. Sephiroth will be in ~2 months time. In the meantime, save for Xenogears banner to try and get Fei/Elly and the FF12 banner for Auron/Jecht. Find a buffer somewhere, even a 6* Ramza or Roy would be better than the nothing you have now. If they put Basch and Lotus Mage Fina on the same banner I'd say try for that one but they split them up and paired them with a bunch of characters that aren't doing anything for you.

Reberta is fine but she's never going to get better and only going to get worse at this point.

Christmas banner could have some good units for you on it, gotta wait to see what these new units actually do.

You should be stock piling your moogles into as many 100%s as you can get. Although you will want to use one of those 100%s on Sieghard(do his moogle container first).

STMRs are only gained from additional copies of the original unit. Essentially copies 3 and 4 can be mushed into a 7*(usually formed using 2 copies), to get the STMR.

Awesome, thanks for the info.

So the Pick Your Unit tickets I just got, are they what I should use to get Lotus Mage Fina? Or is there another set of tickets coming?

But it sounds like I should save my lapis for pulling for the Xenogears banner and the (I assume you meant FF10) Banner for Auron/Ject.

So my lineup should be looking towards:

A2, Sieghard, Lotus Mage Fina, Emperor (to be replaced by Elly), 2B (stuck at 6*) or Auron (if I can get 2 of him) and then I guess... CG Nichol (is there just Nichol and his CG version, or are there a variety of Nichols?)