Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

This game kicks rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

yeah this game needs smaller service buildings like food stands or drink vending machines and other little crap you can place around. at least if you use the extra wide paths it puts flags and garbage bins

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I have a feeling these’ll be added at some point. I want a very fern-filled biome

Me too but you better have a ranger station close by because the dinosaurs will probably get bracken poisoning every 20 seconds.
Also the terrain seems tied to the island i.e. each has a slightly different "biome", so it would be cool if you could choose what kind of biome vegetation you want to put down in the sandbox park

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

WTF, you can't even have a JP style jungle environment??

You can you just cant choose exactly what tree or bush to place down, its more like placing trees in Sim City or something

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HORMELCHILI fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Jun 20, 2018

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

well those are all 1 raptor enlosure

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

raptor in a different park

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I built an arena the other day so i decided it was time to put it back into use after using it for one mission.

Ankylosaurus v Ceratosaurus

The defenders face off having been let out of their holding areas

The Ankylosaurus swung its club tail into the Ceratosaurus wounding it severely, and the Ceratosaurus struck back with a bite that too brought its opponent to critical health. Unfortunately i didnt get a screenshot of either of those attacks, because i was flying the helicopter like an idiot.

Here the Ankylosaurus backs away injured as the also weakened Ceratosaurus weighs its options.

The fight breaks off for a second and the Ankylosaurus attempts to retreat into a holding area because I forgot to close the gates after they got out. Realizing it has nowhere to go and with the Ceratosaurus closing in it comes back out

After another standoff the Ankylosaurus is too weak to get another attack against the guarded Ceratosaurus and in a move of desperation the Ceratosaurus lunges for its opponents neck

The Ceratosaurus is the victor. Here it stands over its fallen opponent. I will have to rework the genomes and breed another Ankylosaurus for now

It manages to get a few bites of the Ankylosaurus corpse before I can fully tranq it

The Arena is cleared

HORMELCHILI fucked around with this message at 10:15 on Jun 20, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

• Locked thread