Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*law and order opening sound effects*

scene opens as a heavily pierced and tattooed, edgy looking teenager wearing a limp bizkit t-shirt orders at a mcdonalds

edgy teen: "just a cup for water"

the tired looking man at the counter cautiously hands him the cup and keeps his eye on him as he walks away, the next customer in line steps forward and orders a number 5. the camera follows the teen as he approaches the drink machine, zooming in to show the cup filling with ice, the sound drowning out the rest of the noise.

edgy teen's even edgier friend: whispering "just do it dude..." muffled laughter

the edgy looking teen moves his drink over to the mountain dew nozzle and fills his cup. just then the audible click of a gun can be heard and the camera pans over to show detective stabler ready to fire a shot through the teen's temple

detective. stabler: "not today scumbag"

in a flurry of chaotic events the edgier teen runs out the front door, giving the edgy teen enough time to turn and throw his cup of mountain dew in detective stabler's face, causing him to fall to the ground writhing in pain. the camera pans back to show the teen jumping the counter and running through the kitchen, overturning a rack and throwing several burgers at the now pursuing stabler. cut to the outside and the back door flies open, the edgy teen running out into the sunlight where he is abruptly clotheslined by detective benson. stabler arrives moments later and both aim their guns at the frightened teen.

stabler: "you're going away for a long time kid..."

opening theme plays and the title letters roll across the screen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Android Blues posted:

You want to hear about the worst case of my career? Fine, but it's not pretty.

We had a lead on this guy who would do all kinds of sick poo poo with people's burgers. Not unusual, right? But his thing was the charge he got from working in a position of trust. He would get himself hired on at an inconspicuous grill shack, and then he would mix mayo into the relish and put up a handcrafted promotional poster he'd made advertising 'Special Dip', spread on your burger, free of charge. He fed it to whoever would cough up a note. He didn't even make off with the money. Left it in the till, he was a great salesman - you can see it on the security camera footage. Got the upsell on upwards of 90% of orders, way better than even trained Burger King staff, who by the way set the standard for the industry. Said it was a secret recipe. Charmed the ladies, impressed the men. One time, God help me, he finished up a spree through a series of Midwestern Five Guys by topping upwards of fifty patties with peanut butter.

What we later found out was that this guy had an extensive background in graphic design, he was a genius of graphic design, like he had studied at a Swiss conservatory and people thought he was the talent of his generation. He was using his talent to make those chintzy promotional posters. You didn't hear it from me, but McDonald's still uses adaptations of some of those posters in their brand literature today. He died in our final chase, and there's no intellectual property rights for a man who leaves no estate...but I'm getting ahead in the story.

What it did mostly was make me think that some of these psychos might be smart enough to know something we don't. That it's all pointless. That the pounded and pulped reformed meat sandwiches we base our entire legal system and ostensible culture around are just a big, fat joke. Called him the Tin Man, because as far as we could tell, this was a guy with no heart, no soul, no conscience, at least as far as burgers were involved, which was of course the only aspect of his moral profile we were interested in. FBI profilers typified him as a "burger sociopath". I wanted to put him in burger jail so bad, but before I can get to that part of the story, I have to tell you about the time he set himself up behind the counter at our hometown Whataburger - and fed a Marshmallow Fluff patty to my wife.

• Locked thread