Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

detectives working tirelessly to make sure the hot side stays hot; defense attorneys working all hours to keep the cool side cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

prosecutor to accused: you're charged with overcooking hamburgers. does this happen often?

accused: I'd say it's rare

*courtroom murmers*

defense lawyer (clapping client on the back): well done!

judge: *bangs gavel* this man's attorney has confessed. case closed.

Manifisto

"sir, you stand accused of ordering special sauce, topped with a patty, topped with the top bun, topped with a slice of cheese, topped with the bottom bun, topped with a pineapple ring. do you have anything to say in your defense?"

"they said I could have it my way! MY way!"

*laughter* "sir, this is america. the words of a king . . . have no authority here. we owe allegiance only to our constitution, and burger law. bailiff . . . take him away."

Manifisto

WindmillSlayer posted:

I'm a cow seeking asylum from Burger kingdom! Help!

don't have a cow, man!

that's . . . that's not a catchphrase, it is crucial legal advice. pregnancy or recently giving birth is cause for automatic exclusion from the asylum process in many jurisdictions.

but also I just like saying it.

• Locked thread