Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Sword_of_Dusk posted:

Roxas wields the Keyblade because he is the Nobody of Sora, a Keyblade wielder. Not because he managed to grow a heart.
So, does Xion get the Keyblade because she has Sora's memories?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prythian
Aug 6, 2012

sweet dreams

TheLoneStar posted:

So, does Xion get the Keyblade because she has Sora's memories?

She's made to imitate Roxas's power. So she does. Her Keyblade isn't... it's either real but she's borrowing it from Roxas, or it's an imitation powered by him. It's weird. (Ah, Kingdom Hearts.)

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

"Digitalis" presumably comes from digit (finger/toe), which is also the origin of the mathematical digit and its derivative terms. :eng101:

Huh. Good to know. This update is truly educational :eng101:

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I can't help but feel like Marluxia, Luxord, and Xigbar display the least interesting usages of their elements.

Xigbar displays them pretty well in his KH2 fight. Marluxia's Re:CoM fight (original form) has flower decorating the attacks. I don't know how you'd display time though, at least without making this a slog (looking at you, young Xehanort :argh:)

Prythian posted:

She's made to imitate Roxas's power. So she does. Her Keyblade isn't... it's either real but she's borrowing it from Roxas, or it's an imitation powered by him. It's weird. (Ah, Kingdom Hearts.)

Who? :j:

Anyway, this is pretty much why Riku called Xion's Keyblade a sham. Nevermind how it could still be used to collect hearts.

1234567890num fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Jan 19, 2019

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary

berryjon posted:

No, he has a Heart. Ventus' heart to be precise.

Right. I always forget he held it, rather than just being influenced by it. Mostly because Nobodies can grow hearts back.

Ven's heart is also the reason Sora and Roxas can dual wield. They're using Ven's Keyblade when they do. Though it's never been strictly said, only one Keyblade can be associated with a single heart. This is most likely why Mickey never dual wielded Star Seeker and Kingdom Key D.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.

Sword_of_Dusk posted:

Ven's heart is also the reason Sora and Roxas can dual wield. They're using Ven's Keyblade when they do. Though it's never been strictly said, only one Keyblade can be associated with a single heart. This is most likely why Mickey never dual wielded Star Seeker and Kingdom Key D.

Weirdly enough, this is one thing that's been completely consistent across all the games. Which means that it's going to stop working like that because Nomura wants to do it that way for whatever reason.

And you tell me that a duel-wielding Mickey wouldn't be awesome.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

1234567890num posted:

Xigbar displays them pretty well in his KH2 fight. Marluxia's Re:CoM fight (original form) has flower decorating the attacks. I don't know how you'd display time though, at least without making this a slog (looking at you, young Xehanort :argh:)

I guess Xigbar changing the arena and making warpholes is neat, but I was expecting more like Sora getting sent into zero gravity or something. I dunno.

Marluxia just having flower pop up when he smacks you is kinda weak, I feel. I'd have liked to see more nature stuff, like vines and things.

Fair enough on Luxord, though.

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I guess Xigbar changing the arena and making warpholes is neat, but I was expecting more like Sora getting sent into zero gravity or something. I dunno.

Hell, TVA and Sora and Riku can suspend unsuspecting enemies in the air via the Zero Gravity series of spells in BBS and DDD respectively. It ain't that special of a thing, honestly.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

This time we're going to be looking at Axel, our "best friend".

None: Ashes

He's one of the few whose default weapon isn't just a recolored Zero Gear.

Skill Gear: Doldrums
Technical Gear: Delayed Action
Duel Gear: Dive-Bombers
(Transforms your weapon and boosts your Magic to give it more power.)

I always think that Axel's weapon is the most ridiculous. Yes, even more ridiculous than sitars, cards, or books.

Loaded Gear: Combustion
Chrono Gear: Moulin Rouge
Phantom Gear: Blaze of Glory
(Transforms your weapon and allows you to string together faster, longer ground combos.)

I mean, look at those spikes! They look very dangerous.

Lift Gear: Prometheus
Nimble Gear: Ifrit
(Transforms your weapon, enabling your attacks to reach a wide area and deal heavy damage.)

I know Ifrit is another FF reference and all, but doesn't it hurt having the blades pierce your shoulder like that?

Wild Gear: Magma Ocean
Ominous Gear: Volcanics
(Transforms your weapon into one that performs very well in midair.)

For once the aerial weapons aren't blue. In fact, none of Axel's weapons are.

Valor Gear: Inferno
Fearless Gear: Sizzling Edge
Prestige Gear: Corona
(Transforms your weapon into one with higher Strength.)

I know I ragged on the spikes earlier, but that doesn't mean you should make them huge instead. At least they just look heavy instead of dangerous.

And don't think I didn't notice that Valor Gear is just a recolor of Duel Gear.

Crisis Gear: Ferris Wheels
Omega Gear: Burnout
(Transforms your weapon into one that offers high Magic and ground combo speed.)

Looks like we're back to recolors now, with these resembling Chrono and Phantom Gear.

Hazard Gear: Omega Trinity
(Transforms your weapon and lets your perform longer aerial combos with wider reach.)

This is a recolor of Nimble Gear. It's definitely a hazard.

Rage Gear: Outbreak
(Transforms your weapon and allows you to string together longer ground and aerial combos.)

I think this is another recolor of Phantom Gear?

Champion Gear: Double Edge
Ultimate Gear: Wildfire
(Transforms your weapon and provides versatility by boosting both Strength and Magic.)

I guess I gave the developers too much credit for their weapon designs earlier. These are just recolors of Fearless and Prestige Gear.

Pandora's Gear: Prominence

This is a bigger version of Ominous Gear. It looks more like a shuriken than a chakram.

Zero Gear: Eternal Flames

And of course, we have Axel's signature weapon. My statement about those spikes still stands.

Casual Gear: Pizza Cut
Mystery Gear: Conformers

I have no idea how the Mystery Gear ties into his personality. Is it because he killed the traitors?

Anyway, Axel's Limit isn't anything special. No extra commands this time. The only difference in Final Limit is that it has a bigger explosion.

I have a feeling that the developers just reused the members' "ready for battle" pose from KH2.

Although to be fair, I don't think many people even know that these poses are different.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

I look at some of those and can't unsee "giant fidget spinners".

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Axel's weapons look way too impractical to wield. But I guess that JRPGs for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpvT-Fciu-4

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

AweStriker posted:

I look at some of those and can't unsee "giant fidget spinners".

Now that you mentioned it I can't unsee it either.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

I really want to like Luxord. He had a fantastically scenery-chewing voice in KHII, his card attack animations are smooth and cool, and his persona of being a dude who's just around for the day-to-day thrills and seeing what'll happen instead of being involved in the big overarching plot or having a tragic backstory is generally refreshing in a story full of jRPG characters, but he just insists on having no personality whatsoever. He's even about to make an interesting point here, but then he gambled it all away on a nonsense metaphor.

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

I didn't fight through two wars to rule
I fought for the future of the world

And the right to have hot tea whenever I wanted
Its interesting with Luxord. Based on his interactions in this game, he's the only other person outside of Axel and Xion that seems to actually likes Roxas. Almost friends in a way.

And follows through with his last words in KH2 "How could you, Roxas. There was some care there, enough to be upset about getting attacked like he was.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Demyx likes Roxas. He just doesn't have a problem being a dick to him when he wants to be lazy.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I really want to like Luxord. He had a fantastically scenery-chewing voice in KHII, his card attack animations are smooth and cool, and his persona of being a dude who's just around for the day-to-day thrills and seeing what'll happen instead of being involved in the big overarching plot or having a tragic backstory is generally refreshing in a story full of jRPG characters, but he just insists on having no personality whatsoever. He's even about to make an interesting point here, but then he gambled it all away on a nonsense metaphor.

But at least he appears in KH3, so he'll have a chance to become interesting.

grandalt posted:

Its interesting with Luxord. Based on his interactions in this game, he's the only other person outside of Axel and Xion that seems to actually likes Roxas. Almost friends in a way.

And follows through with his last words in KH2 "How could you, Roxas. There was some care there, enough to be upset about getting attacked like he was.

Lexaeus and Zexion seem to like him just fine. Too bad they're killed before having time to bond. You don't need to use spoiler tags for KH2, by the way.

Anyway, the final challenge update is here.

Tl;dr:

:toot: :dance: :toot:

We'll actually take a look at the reward for collecting all those sigils later. See if you can guess what it is.

1234567890num fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Jan 26, 2019

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
You're a better person than I, that's for sure, to get everything done. And just in time for KH3 too!

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

berryjon posted:

You're a better person than I, that's for sure, to get everything done. And just in time for KH3 too!

Thanks! And yeah, I'm timing the last challenge update with the time just before/after KH3 releases, which coincides with the 13th page of this thread.

Regarding KH3, please use spoiler tags for all discussions about it, including the leaks and the trailers itself. The OP has been edited to reflect this.

Why the gently caress does Saix suddenly becomes part of the trio quartet septet?

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

1234567890num posted:

Why the gently caress does Saix suddenly becomes part of the trio quartet septet?

Because friendship. Xion and Roxas are going to guilt trip him into buying them ice cream for the rest of his life. :v:

Why has no one STILL not told Sora about Chain of Memories is what I'm wondering.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

No one told Roxas anything. It stands to reason that Sora receives the same treatment.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Today is Luxord's turn for the exhibition. Let's begin.

None: The Fool

Um... Hold on a minute.

None: The Fool

Much better.

Skill Gear: The Magician
Technical Gear: The Star
Duel Gear: The Moon

These are the clearest shots of the designs I can get.

Loaded Gear: Justice
Chrono Gear: The Hierophant
Phantom Gear: The World
(Transforms your weapon, enabling your attacks to reach a wide area.)

...And we got to the recolors already. Great.

Lift Gear: Temperance
Nimble Gear: The High Priestess
(Transforms your weapon and allows you to string together faster, much longer ground combos.)

These designs sure have very vibrant colors.

Wild Gear: The Tower
Ominous Gear: The Hanged Man

Again with the "blue=good in midair" theme.

Valor Gear: Death
Fearless Gear: The Hermit
Prestige Gear: Strength

Valor Gear is a recolor of the default and Loaded Gear. Yes, I'm going to keep pointing these out.

Crisis Gear: The Lovers
Omega Gear: The Chariot
(Transforms your weapon and provides versatility by boosting both Strength and Magic.)

Crisis and Omega gear are recolors of Fearless and Prestige Gear respectively.

Hazard Gear: The Sun
(Transforms your weapon into one that offers high Magic and combo reach.)

Recolor of Duel Gear. The naming theme here is very obvious, even more than Marluxia's.

Rage Gear: The Devil
(Transforms your weapon and lets you perform longer ground combos with wider reach.)

Recolor of Nimble Gear. You might think that the number of weapons is exactly enough for the naming theme.

Champion Gear: The Empress
Ultimate Gear: The Emperor
(Transforms your weapon into one that offers high Strength and combo reach.)

Recolor of Chrono and Phantom Gear, respectively. Spoiler: The rest of the weapons break the naming theme, so there's no Wheel of Fate or Judgement.

Pandora's Gear: The Joker

I don't know why they decided to break the naming here. This one could've been Judgement.

Zero Gear: Fair Game

And this one could've been Wheel of Fate. It would've been appropriate, at least.

Casual Gear: Finest Fantasy 13
Mystery Gear: High Roller's Secret

This game was released in the same year as FF 13 (in Japan), so this weapon a nice reference (regardless of the quality of the game itself).

So, Luxord's Limit. The effect varies on what symbol we get:
  • X: Hits a small area around Luxord. The hitbox is too small to be useful. The wiki says that it damages Luxord, but I can't confirm this.
  • Sun: Hits a moderate area around the target. This is what we want, at least for the first half.

Once we get to the second half, another card is added. The symbols now do different things:
  • Double X: Same as normal X
  • Sun and Shield: Same as normal Sun
  • Double Shield: Sun but stronger and wider

There is no other possible combination. The size of the symbols doesn't affect the attacks; it just shows how much time is left before the symbols change.

If you thought that these reused victory animations are lazy,, bear in mind that there's more animations for each character: using projectile magic, non-projectile magic, items, or attacking. Obviously I'm not going to bother showing them all.

Here we see Luxord lamenting his irrelevance in KH2 (and this game) and hoping for a better role in KH3.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Hang in there, Dr. Lou.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

1234567890num posted:

Here we see Luxord lamenting his irrelevance in KH2 (and this game) and hoping for a better role in KH3.
Real talk, this is a big reason why I wanted him (and Demyx) to return as Norts in III, to give them a second chance at being remotely interesting.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Hang in there, Dr. Lou.

I would love to see a KH and Umineko crossover. It would definitely be a huge mindfuck and you'd need to play through it at least 3 times to understand anything.

TheLoneStar posted:

Real talk, this is a big reason why I wanted him (and Demyx) to return as Norts in III, to give them a second chance at being remotely interesting.

Did he actually do anything noteworthy in 3?

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

1234567890num posted:

Did he actually do anything noteworthy in 3?

Demyx has very little screen time in III, apparently, but does some important things. Luxord has more screen time than either of his previous two appearances, but is just a minor antagonist. He and Sora seem to like each other, though.

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

FUCK FLOWERS. JUST...FUCK 'EM.
Want to thank you for doing this lp. Playing KH lll now. Without the lp a good chunk of the game would probably sound like nonsense babbling. Now it’s merely confusing.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Demyx has very little screen time in III, apparently, but does some important things. Luxord has more screen time than either of his previous two appearances, but is just a minor antagonist. He and Sora seem to like each other, though.

That's kinda disappointing. For Luxord, at least. I'm glad they made Demyx, Zexion, and Vexen very vital. RIP Xaldin and Lexaeus' relevance, though.

ashnjack posted:

Want to thank you for doing this lp. Playing KH lll now. Without the lp a good chunk of the game would probably sound like nonsense babbling. Now it’s merely confusing.

This, however, isn't disappointing. Glad to know that this LP helped you understand KH's story, even if it's just a tiny bit. Honestly, I'd be very surprised if KH3 doesn't end up very confusing for literally everyone.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Today's Nobody of interest is Vexen. You know he's special because he doesn't use his shield for defending.

None: Tester Zero

Vexen had the honor of being the first Organization member to "die".

Skill Gear: Product One
Technical Gear: Deep Freeze
Duel Gear: Cryolite Shield

...And we're on to the recolors already. This bodes well.

Loaded Gear: False Theory
Chrono Gear: Glacier
Phantom Gear: Absolute Zero

So, KH3 just came out by the time I'm writing this update. Which is why my comments about it will be in spoiler tags.

Lift Gear: Gunz
Nimble Gear: Mindel
(Transforms your weapon and allows you to string together faster, much longer ground combos.)

I'm very disappointed that we don't get to fight Vexen in KH3. Or Demyx, for that matter.

Wild Gear: Snowslide
Ominous Gear: Iceberg

I wanted to say that this continues the aerial theme, but half of Vexen's weapons are blue, so this isn't really special.

Valor Gear: Inquisition
Fearless Gear: Scrutiny
Prestige Gear: Empiricism

I probably should stop pointing out all these recolors. I mean, it's not like many people actually realize that there's many recolors.

(The joke here is that there's very few people bothering with this game.)

Crisis Gear: Edification
Omega Gear: Contrivance

Some of these names are very pretentious. I mean, do you know what Gunz and Mindel are without looking it up?

Hazard Gear: Würm
(Transforms your weapon into one that offers high Magic and ground combo speed.)

Well, if you do know what Gunz and Mindel are, you'll realize that they're related to Würm.

Rage Gear: Subzero
(Transforms your weapon and lets you perform longer aerial combos with wider reach.)

You know, Vexen seems to betray the Real Organization XIII without any consequence. It would be amazing if it turns out that he, just like Roxas, also managed to solo Saix.

Champion Gear: Cold Blood
Ultimate Gear: Diamond Shield.
(Transforms your weapon into one that offers high Magic and combo reach.)

I'm also disappointed that Vexen doesn't have an inherent ability to guard all frontal attacks. You know, like in CoM.

Pandora's Gear: Aegis

I don't know if there's inherent elemental weakness in this game (like Vexen being weak to fire, Axel weak to ice, etc). It doesn't look like there is, though.

Zero Gear: Frozen Pride

Surprising no one, Vexen's signature weapon has the same name as Goofy's weapon inspired by it.

Casual Gear: Pot Lid
Mystery Gear: Snowman

You just know that if this game came out after Frozen, that snowman would be modeled after Olaf.

Vexen's limit is very straightforward. It's as good as Axel's, which ranks in 'okay, I guess.'

What happened with your hand?! :stonk:

Don't be sad, Vexen. At least you're still more memorable than Luxord.

1234567890num fucked around with this message at 12:49 on Feb 2, 2019

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Regarding those KH3 spoilers, it seems like Saix might have also been wanting to betray the Organization. Before the final battle, he even shows up at Twilight Town to have ice cream and a friendly conversation with Axel.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

True, but I don't think Vexen even appear in the game after his scene with Demyx. So we don't know what actually happens to him after that. Maybe Saix is now stuck with the icky job (like unwillingly fight Vexen) now that Axel's left. Who knows :shrug:

I don't think it's a spoiler to say that KH3 still leaves plenty of questions. After all, Nomura admitted that leaving questions is his MO :sora:

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I don't think there's enough to forgive Axel for being such a lovely friend, but I do like that the secret reports do a lot of work to flesh out his and Xion's internal struggles throughout the game. It's a shame that all the entries by other characters say basically nothing we didn't already know from context, though.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I don't think there's enough to forgive Axel for being such a lovely friend, but I do like that the secret reports do a lot of work to flesh out his and Xion's internal struggles throughout the game. It's a shame that all the entries by other characters say basically nothing we didn't already know from context, though.
And hilariously he becomes an even shittier friend when it turns out he was perfectly willing to murder Roxas to save his own rear end.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

TheLoneStar posted:

And hilariously he becomes an even shittier friend when it turns out he was perfectly willing to murder Roxas to save his own rear end.

And then he betrays the Organization in the same game and ended up risking his own rear end when it's too late. Character development or asspull? You decide! :v:

On another note, I just finished watching the whole KH3 cutscenes (as opposed to just the leaks) and here's my big question:
Apparently Keyblades can be broken and be replaced easily now. What happened to the whole "the Keyblade chooses its wielder" thing? I know it's been broken since DDD, but this one feels even worse.

Also, for some reason Namine's scene in the Final World is entirely missable. I don't know why. Without it, LW's appearance makes no sense. Even with it, LW's disappearance still makes no sense.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Next up is Xaldin, the only Organization member who's fought in a Disney world (not counting Xigbar's 10-second fight in this game). And yes, that includes the REAL Organization XIII in KH3.

None: Zephyr

Sadly, all of these shots will only feature two out of six lances.

Skill Gear: Moonglade
Technical Gear: Aer
Duel Gear: Nescience
(Transforms your weapon into one that performs well in midair.)

As far as I know, aer doesn't mean anything (at least in English). AER, on the other hand, is an acronym for annual equivalent rate, which I'm PRETTY sure isn't the intended meaning here.

And blue=well in midair, we've gone over this before.

Loaded Gear: Brume
Chrono Gear: Asura
Phantom Gear: Crux

As you can see here, some of Xaldin's weapons are too big to fit to the screen. This also applies to Marluxia, but it's not that big of a deal. It's better than having the weapon be too tiny to be seen, like Luxord. I'm still figuring out how I'm going to showcase Larxene's weapons.

Lift Gear: Paladin
Nimble Gear: Fellking
(Tranforms your weapon into one with much higher strength.)

If the latter weapon is called Highwind, it would've been a nice FF4 reference.

Wild Gear: Nightcloud
Ominous Gear: Shimmer

It would be nice if Xaldin actually have a unique mechanic where his ground combo is poo poo but his aerial combo is amazing. You know, like Kain in Dissidia.

Valor Gear: Vortex
Fearless Gear: Scission
Prestige Gear: Heavenfall
(Tranforms your weapon and boosts your Magic to give it more power.)

I have to say that the naming of these weapons ended up being even worse than Vexen's somehow. Congratulations :downsbravo:

Crisis Gear: Aether
Omega Gear: Mazzaroth
(Transforms your weapon into one that offers high Magic and longer aerial combos.)

I like to think that Xaldin tries to sound more profound than Vexen but fails because he's much smarter. He later found his chance with Beast and putting him to a sadistic choice. But then all that effort is wasted after getting elbowed by Belle :negative:

Hazard Gear: Hegemon
(Transforms your weapon into one that offers high Strength and combo reach.)

Here's another thought: wouldn't it be nice if we can switch between panel configuration in this game just like how you switch Keyblades in KH3? That means you have to make 3 sets of configuration to fully take advantage of this, but you can balance the game around just using one configuration.

That would make the game very easy, but that's better than the alternative of it being a slog (like this game is at times).

Rage Gear: Foxfire

Unlike what the name implies, this weapon in no way have anything to do with fire. Or fox. You'd think that at least they can recolor this weapon red or something.

Champion Gear: Yaksha
Ultimate Gear: Cynosura
(Transforms your weapon and lets you perform longer aerial combos with wider reach.)

I'm pretty sure Xaldin actually has more Keyblades that boosts aerial attacks than the other members. Still doesn't make him more unique than other characters like Xigbar or Lexaeus or Donald in the playstyle, though.

Pandora's Gear: Dragonreign

Did you notice that all Pandora's Gear weapons have a unique color scheme? And that they have unique shapes too?

Zero Gear: Lindworm

Note: No dragon can be made using this weapon :(

Casual Gear: Broom
Mystery Gear: Wyvern

Another note: No actual Wyverns actually appear in this game. The recolors and resizes, though... loving Dustflier :argh:

Xaldin's Limit is straightforward for the most part, but remember when I said that the AI is so stupid that it won't jump? Well, turns out that's because Xaldin CAN'T jump while in the first half of the Limit.

Like I said before, the lances actually hurt enemies that touches it, but I still think it's not worth losing the ability to jump. We can't even attack high enemies this way. We can attack them in the second half, but still.

Xaldin's pose: Also only featuring two lances.

Another Xaldin's pose: Only featuring zero lances.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

1234567890num posted:

As you can see here, some of Xaldin's weapons are too big to fit to the screen. This also applies to Marluxia, but it's not that big of a deal. It's better than having the weapon be too tiny to be seen, like Luxord. I'm still figuring out how I'm going to showcase Larxene's weapons.

You could post the 2 pixels worth of knife you can see on the screen then follow up with the KH Wiki image of the weapons, maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

I think "aer" is supposed to just be the Greek root for... air. The trailing "o" sometimes gets clipped out for some things that begin with vowels, or to make a name for a weird magic energy substance, or in this case to use it in a naming scheme without running into confusion with Aero the spell.