Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paused
Oct 24, 2010
The last two partners died in CoM right? I usually recall that it was Pink Mullet, the Girl and SwordAxe guy but always draw a blank on the last two. Might be easier for me to remember when I finally get through one of the KH2 threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paused
Oct 24, 2010
Think when you put in that edit after the music links Numbers, you messed up some of the BBcode as now the update from when you enter Neverland to about half way through your trip there has all the text strook through.

Glad to see we're on a new page though!

Paused
Oct 24, 2010
The game can handle having 2 (and more apparently) partners at the same time and it does it... Once?!

Paused
Oct 24, 2010

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I kind of like this scene BECAUSE it's so awkward. The uncomfortable silence is almost palpable, but what else are they going to do? Where else and who else can they go to?

This is pretty much all they have, short of going back to the castle. So they just sit there and try to ignore the tension.

I think I recall having similar initial impressions when I saw this cutscene (as I've only watched the cutscenes thing)... but I also felt confused because, it doesn't make sense? I can buy Axel coming to the tower to join Roxas and them sitting in silence, for the reasons you describe.
And I can understand Xion and Axel doing the same with one another as they (iirc) know what is going on with one another.

...But wouldn't Roxas explode with emotion and inquiry at both Axel and Xion when he sees that Xion is actually, not only alive and well, but apparently well enough to come to the clock tower? And ask what was going on with her? I know there's enough going on with Axel for Roxas to give him the silent treatment for a bit... But Xion to Roxas should just be more confusing than anything.

...And anyway why is Xion here anyway? And how? I can buy that Xion has had 2nd thoughts about what she was doing with Riku for a few days to go back to her friends... but Org13 has really just let her go back to being able to go where ever whenever?

Paused
Oct 24, 2010

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

How the hell does no one in this town see this?

Besides probably being able to ask this about most bosses... If I'm understanding the Kingdom Hearts logic here (and granted that's a big if.) this boss popping up in the middle of a town and having no long term consequences on it's inhabitants does fit. Any one who would have seen megazord Xion would have forgotten about her shortly after the battle, presumably before they would be able to do anything significant in reaction.