Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The weird thing about SamBot is I'm not entirely convinced she's there. Like. She could just be napping. The face isn't moving and she hasn't spoken forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

STAC Goat posted:

The weird thing about SamBot is I'm not entirely convinced she's there. Like. She could just be napping. The face isn't moving and she hasn't spoken forever.

Yeah it's real weird, and a bad idea for week 1. She's really screwed over by this. I had hoped she would only be in the robot for tv editing moments, but it sounds like she is almost always in it. This would be much better 6 weeks or so down the line when she has ties to other people.

Oh god is hayleigh getting cornrows? lmao

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Are there any named alliances yet that look serious?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Winston and Bro are on slop. They're talking tough and saying they want to downplay it and say they're suffering to people. Bro talks about how they've been thinking of pumping someone up for fun but he thinks if they do it enough he might "drink the koolaid"? Swaggy? I don't really follow. I'm not gonna like these two. Winston keeps vacillating between regret for busting in on Kaitlyn and wanting to go make it right or being angry and saying she needs to pick a side or something. He seems like a lot.

HOH has a Spy Screen, which I thought Julie said it wasn't going to.

SamBot's in the kitchen with the Cool Kids but it seems way too easy to just ignore her or forget she's there. Or maybe she's taking a nap or something. Its kind of weird when she's not talking.

Winston's just sticking his hand in the bucket of cooked slop to scoop it out and Beach scolds him that this is why everyone is sick.

Yoga is tiny.

Bro is touching Yoga a lot but I'm not sure if its real or playful. Winston is now telling Yoga about busting in on Kaitlyn. Oh wait, they're the same person. They're "joking" about it but its a little tense because Winston's trying too hard.

Nerd informs the Cool Kids that they're getting booze tonight but Have Nots can't have it. Cool Kids are indignant.

Winston: Have fun partying without the two Party Bros!

Vegas arrives with 2 bottles of wine and some assorted beers. The usual BB booze sampling. That draws the HOH crew downstairs.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, I think Sambot is napping... and the computer screen has no expression for that situation.
It's so odd, she's in the kitchen with pretty much everyone there but she isn't engaging and no one is engaging with her.

I feel so bad for her, what a poo poo punishment and on the block too.
She can't even fight to stay or have a private convo with anyone due to inability to even travel into some rooms or go upstairs. :(

quote:

Bro is touching Yoga a lot but I'm not sure if its real or playful.
Apparently, before the feeds went live, Yoga was easy breezy and flashing her tits to anyone that would look.

Robnoxious fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Jun 29, 2018

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Kaitlin seems to be in a somewhat good position which is what I'm really surprised about

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Eltoasto posted:

Yeah it's real weird, and a bad idea for week 1. She's really screwed over by this. I had hoped she would only be in the robot for tv editing moments, but it sounds like she is almost always in it. This would be much better 6 weeks or so down the line when she has ties to other people.

Oh god is hayleigh getting cornrows? lmao

I don't think it would be that bad if like the house was more social. But with them so divided so quickly she ends up lost in the middle. And its gonna be really isolating and just encourages her to withdraw.

SalTheBard posted:

Are there any named alliances yet that look serious?

I haven't heard any names but it sounds like the basically what we saw on TV. Winston, Bro, Vegas, Beach, and Kaycee on one side. Swaggy, Rockstar, Haleigh, Bayleigh, Steve, and Swoll on the other. Tyler, Yoga, and JC kind of playing the middle. Sam stuck outside it all.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

Awww hell yeah, STAC recaps is the poo poo I crave

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Listening to Swaggy talk about trending is really pathetic.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

SalTheBard posted:

Listening to Swaggy talk about trending is really pathetic.

In fairness in this context "trending" is the power thing. Who ever is the most "trending" gets a power and who is the least gets a punishment.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Okay, what are the two computers in the computer room... I recognize the TRS-80 on the upper/mid right.

What are the other two to the left of the Trash-80? DEC? Was Compaq around back then?

meeler09
May 24, 2007
6 tacate and 2 bottles of wine being a big deal makes me wish I didn't frequent CSPAM

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Sounds like an average Tuesday to me.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Winston and Bro sulking a little about no booze. Winston building Scottie up as the Steve/Ian threat who knows the game is laying low. Winston says he wants to stay close to him in case he wins a HOH. Bro says they should pull in Sam since she's feeling left out. Bro says he's been "blowing her off" but he'll start paying attention now. Winston's got some complicated scheme about playing Swaggy into thinking he's deciding the vote for the week, voting out Sam (which I guess Swaggy wants), then stealing Steve from him, and turning things on Swaggy next week. Winston feels like he's gonna game implode. Bro wants to backdoor Bayleigh but Winston says they don't have the votes. Winston has this weird thing where he knows they don't have the house numbers but acts like they do.

Swaggy tells Yoga and Swoll (?) that he thinks Angela has the power and its a POV. "Its 100." Swaggy planning out next week saying put her up to force her to use it and backdoor Winston. Swaggy's kind of rambling game stuff. They agree they can't talk game in front of JC.

Scottie and Yoga are the other two Have Nots with Bro and Winston.

Bro and Winston think Haleigh is playing everyone. Bro thought she was feeling Jays. Bro says they need to stop talking game "before noms" (I assume he means POV). Bro says "they" are "writing more checks than they can cash" and compares it to Devon. Bro says "bullshit people" will go for the first few weeks like Steve and Sam and then "they'll burn their bridges." I'm not totally clear if they know what they're talking about.

I've heard nothing about POV so I guess it hasn't been played yet.

Vegas says she's "so loving wasted" off a glass of wine. I don't totally believe her.

Bayleigh's upset that someone has shut her out after they got close and she feels silly. Jays says its a game and just because the game came between them here doesn't mean they can't be friends outside the house. I never caught the name because Steve was yelling. Bayleigh says she played it wrong and she had "cake in her hand". Fayz says she screwed up because now she's the target of everyone. Angela? Fays confirms he got the Trending Punishment. They all thing Angela has the award. Fays isn't too worried because he figures the big rewards won't be front loaded. They want to convince Tyler to backdoor Angela (?) but don't know if he'll do it. They stress about numbers. Everyone agrees JC is a floater.

Swaggy sneaks some kisses with Bay when everyone leaves. Bay says they can't get caught but Swaggy says he doesn't care. But you said she's your sister!

Tyler walks SamBot to the storage room and says goodnight. Apparently she gets put away and doesn't get to sleep with the house. That's terrible. Wow.

Scottie: Don't let the terrabytes bite.

Yoga and Haleigh saying they have to win POV and convince Tyler to backdoor a Cool Kid. Haleigh says if Tyler puts Bayleigh up that's maybe even better. They don't know why Ty is so set on Bayleigh. Haleigh things he's with them but listens to everyone. Yoga encouraging Haleigh to showmance Tyler.

Fays assuring Steve that if noms stay the same Sam will go home unanimously. Sadly that seems likely. Talking about how Angela gave Yoga some snobby talk and pissed them off. Angela's in a very bad house position. They plot to put her and Vegas up and watch them implode. Scottie joins and says the Bros were fishing him and Steve says they're just testing because they're nervous. Yoga joins and corrects Steve that it was Sam who said something, not Angela. Apparently they clashed because Sam didn't think Yoga took meditation seriously enough. Yoga says Sam also talked down to Haleigh saying "I hope you're more than a pretty blonde." Steve says he doesn't want Sam in their alliance.

Yoga and Fays are cozy.

Swaggy and Bay make out some more. Bay says America is gonna think its scandalous but Swaggy says its "like month 2". Then she makes Swaggy admit his name isn't really Swaggy but Christopher.

JC apparently drank four glasses of wine and he's acting a drunk fool, but its largely off camera. And to be totally honest I don't really understand him when he's slurring.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Sambot is getting buried in one of the bedrooms with NYPD, Scottie The Virgin Nerd, Nameste & Kaysar v2.0.

Sambot made a flippant comment to Nameste about not being serious about her profession and joking about it.
This is obviously enough to start the witch-hunt and shunning to turn it into something more than it really is.

NYPD keys in on this and keeps throwing logs on so the hate fire continues to smolder and burn.
NYPD has done a lot of damage control and deals since the tv show and is in a pretty good position housewise.

Sambot is hosed because of her punishment as she has no social ties and it treated more like a kitchen appliance rather than a person and because her comp History ability is weak, neither side of a divided house wants to scope her up as a number either.

Fit beach girl (Angela?) is looking to be the POV option if someone comes down from POV tomorrow.

Also, diminutive JC got smashed mixing red and white wine and a couple of beers.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

quote:

Swaggy tells Yoga and Swoll (?) that he thinks Angela has the power and its a POV. "Its 100."
Bro and Winston recanted with Beach Girl and Vegas that they are pretty sure JC has it since JC told them "It's cool, don't worry about that."

It was when most everyone was upstairs socializing in HOH with JC "running point and intel up there" according to the bros.

They think it's a nom swap after POV is completed.
It's all speculation and for all we know it's a loving Season long Slop Pass which is a traditional first "reward".

Robnoxious fucked around with this message at 08:46 on Jun 29, 2018

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Robnoxious posted:

Bro and Winston recanted with Beach Girl and Vegas that they are pretty sure JC has it since JC told them "It's cool, don't worry about that."

It was when most everyone was upstairs socializing in HOH with JC "running point and intel up there" according to the bros.

They think it's a nom swap after POV is completed.
It's all speculation and for all we know it's a loving Season long Slop Pass which is a traditional first "reward".

Yeah, as far as I've seen no one has actually copped to it. Cool Kids think its JC, Odd Balls think its Angela, and JC is saying its Brett. It all seems like bullshit. And JC seems to be intentionally sewing misinformation.

I think the mass confusion opens the possibility that Sam has it since she's so isolated she wouldn't have told anyone. That or JC and he's throwing Brett's name out as a red herring.

From what I remember from the show the "Reward" was an "App" that the winner would get to choose from like five options. But I don't remember what they were nor can I find info on it on the site. It looks like you gotta download a social media app or some poo poo.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Jun 29, 2018

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

I think the mass confusion opens the possibility that Sam has it since she's so isolated she wouldn't have told anyone. That or JC and he's throwing Brett's name out as a red herring.
It's a popularity contest and the TV edit has really ramped up the sympathy factor with Sam in the 2 shows that have aired.
Very well could be her but the App she chooses if she is the victor may or may not help her fate regardless; It isn't a guarantee.
But the Grodner Effect is always in play.

Sam has to win Veto herself or have someone save her which is looking to be a bigger longshot since no one is willing to stick their neck out this early in a divided house.

Either way, per usual, there will be a buyback so whoever bounces won't be gone for good.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Fays has been eating vegan ham all day and he doesn't feel great. Odd Balls are all giving him poo poo for trending less than the Robot not in the house.

Angie: The funniest thing tonight was when Brett and Winston were all HURR HURR HURR and then they left the room and JC was like "hashtag, has a small penis."

I just noticed that someone got Scottie to shave that terrible goattee.

Vegas asks Tyler if he knows if "they" had the power, Tyler says he doesn't know. Vegas says its JC and Tyler tells her to send him up to him. JC talks real fast to Tyler. He's annoyed that Winston was up his rear end today. Tyler says that Rockstar and Haleigh think JC is with the Cool Kids but he and Yoga were sticking up for him. JC tells Tyler that Bro has the award. The gently caress? He makes Tyler swear not to tell anyone because it will come back on him because Brett only told him and not even Winston. I'm 99% sure JC is bullshitting.

Meanwhile Vegas and Angela settled that JC has the power. "Thank God." "Thank you, America." Beaches says she can read JC. They say its obvious that he wants to "come on over to the good side." They complain about Yoga some and recount Winston's savage moment.

JC tells Tyler that Steve has to go and he's one vote shy. He encourages Tyler to flirt with Haleigh for the last vote.

JC complaining to the Cool Kids that Winston acted a fool and the Odd Balls were up his rear end. Winston, "My bad." Its worth noting JC basically told Tyler the opposite. Winston again tells the story. JC laying it on thick that the Yoga wanted him to be mean to them and he told her off. Winston loves it. I don't know who JC is with but I'm leaning towards "no one". I think he's the house's chaos player. He's pushing the Steve blindside.

Tyler and Haleigh cuddling in bed and talking game. Haleigh don't like Winston. She thinks if he was in power he'd go for the Odd Balls. Tyler says he can play the middle and influence him to go for floaters. Haleigh subtly pushing that there's no floaters, just sides. Tyler's subtly trying to push Haleigh to ditch the Odd Balls and just float with him and the Cool Kids.

Haleigh: JC knows I don't like Winston.
Tyler: Be careful about that.
Haleigh: WINSTON knows I don't like Winston!
Tyler: I don't think he does.
Haleigh: When he talks to me I just don't care.

JC seems to have convinced Winston to blindside Steve. He thinks Sam's checked out and will be easy to control, but Steve is "with them" and strong willed. Now Winston's back to his "play Swaggy into thinking he's in control and vote out Sam" idea. Winston is gaming WAY too hard.

Scottie tries to talk Constantine with Bro and Yoga and it doesn't go well.

Tyler laughs with Vegas about him manipulating Haleigh. Tyler says JC doesn't have the power and he thought it was Swaggy. Tyler says Brett or Angela have it. Vegas seems now convinced Bro has it. Haleigh busts it up.

So I think I'm gonna call it for the night. First Night Rundown. "Quoted" are just my personal nicknames for ease.
"Cool Kids": Winston, "Bro" Brett, "Vegas" Rachel, "Beach" Angela, and Kaycee.
"Odd Balls": "Yoga" Kaitlyn, Haleigh, Swaggy, "Swoll" Faysal, Steve, Scottie, "Rockstar" Angie.
Brayleigh's with Swaggy but the rest of the Odd Balls don't seem totally with her.
Floaters: JC, Tyler?
Screwed: SamBot
Cool Kids seem to recognize they're outnumbered and are nervous, but also smug about their awesomeness to win the numbers over.

Targets: Sam's the easy target on both sides. JC is apparently looking to flip it to Steve but he seems to be the only one really pushing for it. Odd Balls want to backdoor Angela but they don't think Tyler would be down. Tyler's backdoor option still seems to be Bayleigh and both sides seem open to sending her home to free up Swaggy as a pawn.

Showmances: Bray and Swaggy are in full on makeout mode but are hiding it from the house. Winston/Vegas seems in the works. Yoga/Fays and Haleigh/Tyler seem possible.

Have Nots: Winston, Bro, Scottie, and Yoga. They all volunteered.
Trending Punishment: Faysal, he has to eat vegan ham all week.
Trending App: I'm not sure its out but there's no clear holder. Odd Balls think its Angela, Cool Kids think its JC, and JC says its Brett. My guesses are Sam or JC.

No one's super standing out to me so far as playing great games. Tyler seems like he's safely in the middle but that could change if sides are drawn with votes. JC's trusted by everyone but he feels reckless. Yoga actually seems in a solid spot. Scottie seems surprisingly ok. Sam's in a horrible position but its no worse than where Josh was at this point last year. Angela's in a real bad spot. Winston's gaming WAY too hard. Brayleigh and Swaggy seem a little isolated. I think everyone's quietly onto their showmance and its screwing them. I think I like Haleigh but she's playing way too "our side!" for Week 1.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Jun 29, 2018

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I was out of the room when Sam was talking and now all I can hear is Bobby Hill

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Overnight Catchup:

Bayleigh and Swaggy had some kind of a fight in bed because Swaggy was worried they'd get targeted and might have to distance themselves. Yoga and Fessie (which is what everyone in the house calls Faysal so I should get used to it) found her crying and comforted her. Bayleigh told them she was worried about being backdoored and she thinks Winston is pushing Tyler to put up her or Yoga. Both want Angela up.

Angie is ALWAYS in HOH dancing to the music. Like, I barely saw or heard her doing anything else.

Fessie puked up his ham last night when they brought him like 40 slices in the middle of the night.

Winston looks old on the feeds. I don't know what it is.

Swaggy tried to convince Tyler that Angela has the Trending Power. Swag figures that the first episode of the show was all him and her and that from the DR who gets the sense he was the villain and she was the hero. He also claims Angela knows the same details of the Trending thing Fessie does (cause he was punished). Its reasonable theory but a bit thin. Swaggy says he's gotta put her up to try and flush the power. Then he ranted a lot about trending and coup d'etats.

SamBot is really freaky. But she's human again.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

I hope that every week there is a different person who has the robot punishment and no one has to do it twice.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

POV picks were made. Scottie got picked. Steve got HG Choice and picked Fessie. Swaggy's playing but I'm not clear if he got picked or if he was a Tyler HG Choice. Swaggy ranted about the pick being rigged. He's gonna be one of those.

Swaggy called Tyler, Steve, Fessie, and Scottie to HOH and kicked JC out so they could strategize for POV. JC immediately complained to the Cool Kids. Swaggy dumb. His strategizing was nothing except "hope Sam doesn't win". Swaggy pushed Tyler to backdoor Angela to flush the power some more. Swaggy likes to tell everyone what they can and can't do. He just kind of talks and talks. Steve, Fessie, and Scottie eventually joined in saying that throwing Angela up doesn't even send her home since she either has the power or they send Sam home. Either way they answer their questions so its actually doing Angela a favor. Sure, guys. Tyler indicates he'll put Bay up if Steve comes down but Swaggy asks if he's sure she's safe. Tyler says "they" say they don't want a split vote so it will be unanimous for Sam if they hold their ground. Swaggy pushed back against that a lot. Tyler and Steve clashed a little where Steve wanted them to come to an agreement on a replacement nom so everyone would get on board with saving him and Tyler pushed back that its his HOH and won't be told what to do.

Vegas might have been in the HOH bathroom during the Swaggy/Tyler talk and Angela, Kaycee, and her were somewhere between annoyed and bemused that "the other side" is so confident. When JC tells them about Swaggy's behavior they got more nervous and salty. JC thinks the POV pick is rigged and is all annoyed.

The Bros think someone is leaking something. They're behind even what their allies know. They're doing that nervous about being screwed/cocky about being able to run stuff thing again. Its weird and I'm already tired of it. Oh, I guess Bro is pissed that Steve didn't pick him for HG Choice. I guess they thought they had the sway to do that and the fact that none of them are in POV freaked them out.

I have a headache from listening to Swaggy. I don't think Tyler's gonna give on this either way. Tyler's insistent that they have the votes to keep whoever they want safe and vote out Sam but Swaggy and Co are insistent that its too close to play games. I'm not sure what side Tyler is playing but its clear he wants to stay on the Cool Kids plan and just make the Odd Balls ok with it. Steve insistent that if he stays on the block "they" could send him home and save Sam as an easy target down the line. More talk of Sam being "nasty" from Steve. I haven't seen any of that so for now i'm assuming Steve's just piling on the easy target to make sure he's safe.

Angie and Haleigh encounter Swaggy's Locked Door HOH Meeting and are pissed that Swaggy and Fessie locked them out of it. Swaggy's pissed a lot of people off with this for no real reason. Yoga confronts the locked door and joins them.

Haleigh: loving idiots.
Yoga: I think they're just jerking each other off. I don't think its a big deal.

You're not wrong.

Kaitlin eventually forces her way into the HOH and tells them all they're being idiots and loving up their games by pissing people off and JC is walking around saying they kicked him out. "Its too early for this!" So of course the guys kept sitting around discussing why their locked door HOH meeting about the POV shouldn't be suspicious at all. While sitting in the closed door HOH room some more.

I have a headache.

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
Sam is such a sweet person. Too bad she is going home probably.

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
Hahahahahahahahaha

Sam "Just know that no matter what I will always be here" (paraphrasing cause i started laughing halfway through cause it was so awesome). This was in a one on one to tyler.

She has the power. She has it.

e: I mean. She didn't come out and say she has it. She could just be loving around or speaking in circles. But it sure sounded like it. Around 12:31 pst

CancerStick fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Jun 29, 2018

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Hopefully she does and she's not bullshitting, but even if she was that would be cool.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I'm going back and rewatching it but she was heavily hinting it. It was a lot of confidence for someone who has been out of the game for days. If its a bluff, good for her.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I had a headache, took a walk, watered my garden, ate something, came back and Swaggy was STILL talking to Tyler. Kaitlin again broke that poo poo up and told Tyler he was being dumb and said he should talk to people like Sam.

Sam is very sweet and tells Tyler to take a breath and do what he needs to do and not try and please everyone. She says everyone's got their own way to use him but she wants to be his partner as they agreed. Sam's got some beef that Kaitlin stole her hairbrush or something. I think she's just using it as an example that people will do stupid stuff that cause problems and she's just pushing "trust yourself and me" hard. Sam says not to worry about her because she's "still gonna be here". "For real. No matter what." Tyler asks if she has the power and Sam says "no, I'm just amazing." Tyler pushes a little more and Sam gives a couple of smiles and coy comments HEAVILY hinting she has it. Whether she was bluffing or not it was a pretty good talk from Sam.

Sam: Don't count on anyone else but me. Everything else, do what you want.

Angie/Rockstar is letting Swaggy know how annoyed she is by all this. "I wish I could just talk to Chris."

Sam leaves HOH and Kaitlyn/Yoga comes in. Tyler thanks her for busting up the Swaggy stuff. Tyler assures her she's not going on the block. Kaitlyn says Bay was crying last night saying saying he said one of them was going up. Tyler tries to correct some miscommunications and says he was just including Kaitlin's name to make Bayleigh feel better. Kaitlin says she knows she can't sway him but that he needs to know people think he's working with the Cool Kids. Tyler says he's just trying to infiltrate the Bros to get info and Kaitlyn says Scottie is already doing that and he's IN and feeding them info. Kaitlin, "You're trying to fill a position that's already taken." Tyler says that freaks him out and he didn't know. Kaitlin says they have too many numbers for him to be playing the middle and risking Bayleigh. They count numbers and votes and get me and themselves confused. Kaitlyn concludes they're "neck and neck" so putting up one of "theirs" helps the numbers. Kaitlyn says if he's scared of Angela's power he can put up Winston. Kaitlyn says not to be scared of the power but Tyler says everyone else (Swaggy) is telling him to be scared. Kaitlin's trying to get Tyler to pick a side. Tyler indicates Angie's never really given him reason to trust her and has snapped at him and Kaitlyn says she "has triggers." Tyler basically says he's just trying to play the middle and hear everyone out and do what's best for him instead of picking a side.

Kaitlin: I don't want them here. They're not nice to me.

Fessy/Faysal tells Angie that he doesn't know what to do about POV and he might throw it.

JC gets his time with Tyler and is all "Are you loving kidding me?" Tyler says "they" all want to use the POV on Steve. JC says they want to backdoor Angela. JC says Swaggy is using Tyler and he's a compulsive liar. Tyler says he made it clear that he would put up Bayleigh to scare Swaggy from using the POV. Tyler bitches that the POV players meeting wouldn't end because they all wanted him to come to a consensus and he wouldn't. JC says he needs to win POV himself and Tyler agrees. JC reasons that if they can get out one of "the four" (Winston/Bro/Vegas/Angela) they'll come for them next for some reason. Tyler says Angie is pissed JC wasn't receptive to "their nine person alliance." JC says she's "literally blind" and "up Swaggy's butt." They get distracted being annoyed that Swaggy always talks poo poo about everyone and calls him a "bully." JC says they have to keep the two sides even so they can "kill each other" and they can play the middle, and the Odd Balls have too many people. Tyler asks JC if he's positive Brett/Bro has the power and JC says he is and only the three of them know. Tyler says he's not putting any of the Cool Kids up and he's gonna show them he has their back. Tyler says he doesn't want to make it 9 vs 3. JC tells him to play dumb and not let anyone see they can strategize. JC wants to check Kaitlyn before she talks too much and creates problems. He seems like he's thinking of her as a 3rd for them to feed then Odd Balls info. JC talks almost as much as Swaggy and Winston. Tyler says the Odd Balls think JC is with the Cool Kids. JC says Swaggy thinks he's a "wild card" but Tyler says Angie is trying to convince him Swaggy that he's gunning for him. JC says the most important thing is that no one knows that the two of them are together and that they think they're weak players. They decide the best thing is for Tyler to win POV, take down Sam, put up Bayleigh, and force the Odd Balls to vote out Steve. Best as I can see Steve is in a way better position than Bay.

Have I mentioned that half the house is sick? I'm surprised that doesn't happen more often in the BB House.

Winston gets time with Tyler for some reason. Winston says he's been telling people he's in danger to throw off people that they're working together. Winston says everything's going good. Tyler says he picked Swaggy to play his head, which Winston loves. Tyler says they're all pushing an Angela backdoor and think she has the power. Winston says she doesn't. Winston is an annoying whisperer. Winston says Brett lied and said he had it to create chaos, which explains JC's insistence he has it. Winston says they "know" JC has it which is great. Winston says Scottie is playing mind games with everyone and he can't figure him out. Scottie's definitely got the problem that everyone thinks he's a secret genius, but Steve had that problem early and he survived. Winston seems annoyed JC is dead set on sending Steve home but Winston is convinced they can pull him over. Winston says the rest of their alliance is paranoid and need to relax. This boy ain't self aware. Tyler says if its Bay/Steve then Bay's going home. Winston counts and agrees but says Sam can't win the POV so its moot. Tyler blows his mind by suggesting Sam could have the power, which Winston confesses he had never considered.

Kaitlyn's debriefing with Fessie but she's a stealth whisperer. I think is the same basic stuff about where Tyler lies and how POV is gonna go.

Tyler says he needs the Cool Kids because the Odd Balls will just pick him off once they're gone. Winston says its perfect because they never hang out together and they barely even know each other. That's the right formula for a reliable alliance. Winston then recounts the same Kaitlyn nonsense from yesterday for the 100th time. Tyler says the Odd Balls suspect Kaycee of being with the Cool Kids and Winston says he has to tell her to distance herself. They do that thing where the alliance is convinced they'll dominate HOHs because everything has to be an endurance comp. Tyler says it would be awesome if Sam pulls out a power and gives them an opening to "accidently" boot Bayleigh. Winston says Sam's problem is she doesn't read social cues and doesn't want to be here. Maybe that has to do with her being locked in a room away from them all week. Winston says he's glad he came up because he didn't want to look too comfortable and says he'll send Angela up for the same reason. Winston says they should play up the Swaggy/Bayleigh showmance. Tyler says he knows Haleigh is playing him and she knows he's playing her. Winston says Haleigh is good and flirty. Tyler is going to pretend to be jealous of her flirting with Brett. Winston says he and Brett have already planned a fake fight Winston leaves pleased and says he's gonna go act paranoid.

Winston: This is what makes it so great, because they have no clue we're aligned together.

Fessy gets another Hamazon Delivery and he's not happy. I'm starting to really empathize with him. It kills me when he checks it like he's hoping it might not be ham this time.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

I hope Fessy is cool, I want to like him as the season goes on. And yeah, I noticed last night that Haleigh looked sick, and she's been mostly invisible.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Bray and Haleigh seem to be sick bad which explains why they're so MIA. Kaitlin is sick but she's all energy. I think Winston and Bro are as well but they mostly just talk to each other.

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
Vegas chick on twitter from last year that is 100% on spoilers regarding the power:

Sam has it. She can save herself. Good for four weeks.

I know this is the spoiler thread, but I am not sure what the vibe is in regards to posting her spoilers freely since the information hasnt even come out on the feeds. I can avoid posting any of the twitter spoilers in the future if that is what people prefer.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

NOICE

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Personally I prefer the off feeds spoilers to stay behind the black bars, but like I get that its "the spoilers thread" so poo poo happens. My main problem with BB spoilers is less knowing what happens and more that there's always tons of fake poo poo and it becomes a mess. So like... whatever. It doesn't really move the needle for me.

Especially since I was leaning that way anyway for a bunch of reasons. We'll find out on Sunday at the latest.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Yeah, production side leaks while the game is ongoing is a bit of a weird caveat to what should be lax spoiler rules in this thread. I would say it would be fine, since it could feasibly by known information if the holder just told someone about it on the feeds finally. Either way, Thank goodness! Seems like mega-safety to boot, BB really coming through for Sam after this lovely punishment. Of course I think while valid for four weeks, she still has to use it this week and burn it unless she wins veto.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I mean, without thinking production rigs anything the setup works kind of naturally.

Introduce a Day 1 punishment that both really handicaps a player and also gives them a really amusing gimmick. Then introduce a power that could save them. You've put them in a vulnerable position but you've also made them sympathetic. There's no guarantee but its a solid setup for good TV.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Bay gets her turn with Tyler and immediately breaks into tears that she might go up and sent home. Tyler lies and assures her no one wants to send her home. Bay doesn't buy it and doesn't get why no one likes her and thinks its "unfair". Bay's scared because Swaggy and Fessy both promised Steve to use the POV on him and Tyler tells her to go tell them not to. Bay trusts Swaggy not to "betray" her but thinks he may do it just to try and distance them. Tyler insists the only reason she'd go up is because she's safe. Bay's a mess. I mean, she's right. She's in serious danger. But its all tears and "unfair" and "I don't get it." Tyler counts votes but it isn't very convincing. Bay says Sam told her "Bayleigh, when you can into this house I thought you were going to be nice and charismatic but now I know you're a stone cold bitch and you and Angela are some bitches I need to be scared of."

Tyler: She said that? There's no way she said that.
Bayleigh: Promise.
Tyler: As a robot?
Bayleigh: As a a robot.

Tyler doesn't know what to make of Evil Sam but just tells Bay to focus on the POV not getting used. Bay wants to know why its all her and Angela isn't an option. Tyler says everyone says she has a power. Bay asks why he doesn't want to flush it and Tyler says it could be something that fucks with him. Bay's going back to the fight in the HOH and says people are telling her she never apologized and Tyler is bad. Tyler says they're playing her and want to make her paranoid about him. Bay's all tears and snot and nose blows now. They argue over when they promised to keep each other safe and if it happened before Angela. Tyler's desperate to find a way to make Bay ok with being nominated and that's not happening. Tyler again pitches "I'm valuable as a double agent" thing and Bay says if they take out Angela this week then they're only 3 and can't do anything. Tyler says there's still floaters like Scotty and Steve but Bay points out that he just said they were reliable. Tyler says they're all pushing hard to keep Bray off the block and get Angela up and he's the one resisting because he's scared of the power.

Scottie tells Kaitlyn that Winston doesn't trust her "at all" and she finds that amusing and unsurprising. Kaitlyn's glad that she and Scottie have a better understanding of each other's games now and are on the same page. She finds "floating" games a little too slimy for her tastes but she gets where he's coming from. Swaggy shows up and says Angie just went off on Winston because he nearly hit her with a ball. Kaitlyn gives Scottie her word that he's 100% safe with her. Scottie says he'll go after floaters and avoid blood. Kaitlyn says she tried to convince Tyler that if he doesn't put up Angela everyone will decide he's with the Cool Kids. Kaitlyn thinks Tyler will put up Angela or Winston.

Bay still trying and asks why JC is safe and Tyler just says he's not a threat and could be an ally. Bay says he's with the Cool Kids but Tyler says he's just scrambling and telling everyone what they want to hear. Bay makes the perfectly reasonable argument that if Tyler doesn't want to take a direct strike at the "other side" why put up one of their side instead of a floater? Tyler dances around it and says he doesn't want to push JC away by nominating him. Bay reasonable asks why he's willing to do it with her. Tyler dances. Playing the middle is hard when you're HOH. Tyler tries to turn it around that she doesn't trust him and Bay says if she trusts him, goes up willingly, and goes home he'll be fine. Tyler says its Week 1 and he doesn't want to get bloody, but Bray says its Week 1 so everyone is expendable. She's got a pretty good case. Bay asks Tyler to promise he hasn't said he's mad at her but he says he's just doing that to play the middle. Bay says she's worried because she knows everyone was nervous because she was close with Angela early and she doesn't know where she stands with Swaggy. DR calls Tyler and saves him. Tyler promises he won't put her up if he thinks there's any chance she'll go home.

Kaitlyn: Have you ever tried to talk game with Angela?
Scottie: I tried once and she shut it the gently caress down.
Kaitlyn: Its a special thing.

Bay tells Swaggy about her talk with Tyler. Swaggy says if he wins HOH he can just put Tyler up and say its because he's playing the middle.

Angela asks Tyler if Swaggy's been on him. Tyler recaps what everyone wants including who wants to put Angela up to flush her power. Angela says JC has it and last night when he was drunk he was saying "America loves me." Tyler says JC thinks Brett has it but he doesn't care as long as one of them has it. Tyler asks her not to mention the Brett thing or JC will freak out. Angela hates that the other side is "so reliant on you." Tyler says Bray is freaking out that she's gonna go up and he wants that to scare Swaggy and Co from using the POV. They talk about how stupid they think the other side is playing. Kaitlyn briefly interrupts and when she leaves Angela remarks "their whole side drives me absolutely crazy."

There's some fish and a bunch of people are in HOH but Angela boots them to finish her talk. Tyler complains about no one "respecting" his nominations. Angela suggests throwing the POV to someone so it doesn't get used. Uhh... who? Isn't that the issue, Angela? Angela says she's gonna push JC after the POV about the power just so they can strategize around it and urge him to pick a side. Tyler hates the long HOH and says everyone's pushing Winston hard and says the Cool Kids will have to cover him when "poo poo hits the fan." Angela contemplates playing up that she has the power but doesn't know if it would hurt or help her. Tyler boasting that he "sees through every one of their tactics." They mock the notion of a 9 person alliance. Angela says the Cool Kids need Sam around to help their numbers. Tyler says he has a "feeling" she's gonna find a way to stay but doesn't tell Angela anything about what Sam said when Angela asks if she has a power. This conversation's mostly petered out and they just keep going back to complaining about the other side. My sense is Tyler is more naturally sympathetic to the Cool Kids since he never really trashes them to the Odd Balls like he does in reverse, but the Odd Balls haven't done a ton of poo poo talking so far so its possible he's just playing to his audience.

Sometime later Kaitlyn checks in with Tyler. Tyler asks her to trust him a little "for us" and "Bayleigh won't go home." Kaitlyn indicates that if it goes that way "there won't be an us" because "they" will think Tyler is with the Cool Kids. Tyler asks if anyone's flat out said it and Kaitlyn says no but she gets the vibe Swaggy will hold it against Tyler if Bray goes up, even if she stays. Tyler complains that everyone wants him to "filter" (flush) Angela's power but no one is considering it might screw him. Kaitlyn says its "facts" versus speculation and "fact" is Angela is a threat. Tyler says he's sketched out by everything and everyone trying to use him. Kaitlyn says the Bros told Scottie that they "wouldn't touch her with a 10ft pole" and that she was targeting Scottie, but Kaitlyn told Scottie that was early and explained it as old news. She says she's cool with Scottie but warns that Scottie plans to target floaters and he sees Tyler as one. Tyler doesn't get that because he thinks Scottie is a floater but Kaitlyn says he's not really because he's "with us." Kaitlyn asks if Angela brought up her name and Tyler says no and she's more concerned about not going up than pushing someone else. Tyler says he talked to Bay "and it was awful" and he promised he wouldn't put her up if she thought she'd get 1 vote. Kaitlyn assures him it won't be a unanimous vote. Tyler says he wants to scare the Cool Kids against trying a failed split.

Haleigh joins. Tyler says he isn't sure if Angela has the power because she was backtracking on stuff. Haleigh says she's "90%" sure. Kaitlyn says whatever it is she's gonna use it quick. Haleigh says if she wins HOH she kinda wants to flush it. Tyler worries about some "french name" power that Swaggy was telling him about. Haleigh incorrectly identifies it as the Diamond POV. Kaitlyn thinks the "french word" is "parlay." This was amusing as a BB nerd but Kaitlyn sagely says that they can't be scared of it or they'll be scared all season. They complain a bit about Angela or Vegas who are workig out in the hallway. Kaycee (who is with them) briefly steps in and Tyler asks the girls if they're sure she's with the Cool Kids and they say yes and she never hangs out with anyone else. Haleigh just hopes whatever happens doesn't blow up the house and that's her biggest fear with the Brayleigh option.

Alone again Tyler asks Kaitlyn if she's playing for herself or the group. Kaitlyn says herself but points out that in the end she needs to get jury votes so being loyal is a benefit. She tells Tyler to think about how putting up Bayleigh now could affect him then. Kaycee comes in and Kaitlyn does a very fluid transition into "and when my dad said that it was one of the most beautiful moments of my childhood."

Vegas and Angela complaining about Angie over some drama with towels. Vegas was apparently nearly brought to tears over it. Angela tells her to use it to "fuel the fire." Vegas says the one thing that hurts her is when people are disrespectful for no reason. Angela tells her hopefully the HOH will be a comp where she can target Angie as her first victim. Vegas is sniffling but she might just be sick. Angela says this season is going to be "vicious" and there will be major blowups. "But there will be a time when she doesn't feel safe and she comes running to us." Its just a lot of the usual backhanded self righteous stuff about everyone else is bad. I'm sure there will be lots more of this to come.

Its workout time to make me feel lazy. Bro is doing pullups on the rock climbing wall so I guess they can use that. This is usually when I feel bad about myself and get up.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

POV is happening. They're showing old show clips. I'm watching the All Stars first episode now. I guess this is what happens when Jeff leaves. Its a marked improvement and probably a good trick to get me to keep the app to watch old seasons.

While I was away Sam confirmed to Tyler that she has the power. It came because Tyler pressed Sam to let him know if she has something so he could figure out how to play it. More on that later*. Tyler kept whining to Sam that he has to do a lot of work and risk his game to keep her unless she has some secret, and Sam kept saying "you don't have to do anything, don't mess up your game, you do you, I'm covered." Then she finally gave in that she has "a thing" and she's 100% saving. She was really vague about the power made it sound like anything from a cancelled eviction to a POV to a Diamond POV. She was intentionally vague and said it was so Tyler didn't have her secrets to keep. It might still be a bluff but its a good one. Then Tyler was explaining the house dynamics and alliances when POV started.

*Tyler's kind of played himself into a situation. I'm taking him at face value. He's trying to play the middle, which means he has to stay loyal to the Cool Kids and not backdoor Angela but that he also doesn't want to rock the Odd Balls side too much by putting up a Kaitlyn or something. He thought he could get away with the Brayleigh thing and just send Sam or Steve home or something because Bray's kind of on an island, but things are complicated now. Swaggy's gonna throw a fit about Brayleigh and everyone is pressing hard for Angela. Odd Balls all now want to save Steve. And now Sam has her power. Tyler's in serious trouble if he has to name 2 new nominees. I think that's got him freaking out and why he pressed Sam so hard.

Also Swaggy confessed his showmance to Tyler. He apparently got grilled about it in the DR so he's all worked up now. I think. I'm not gonna go back and listen to a whole Swaggy conversation. He'll tell someone else.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

POV over. Fessy won.

He's probably the biggest wild card as far as what he'd do with it. Steve isn't in that Swaggy C alliance we saw form on TV but he actually seems closer to that core of Fessy/Kaitlyn/Angie/Haleigh than Swaggy is. So he could use it. But Tyler might not want him to considering the mystery of Sam's power and the potential fallout if Tyler has to put up Bayleigh and then a 4th nominee.

Sam apparently came in 2nd and it was very close and she's getting comforted by random people.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Sam emotional and tells Tyler she's gonna end up going home "probably". Odd considering the power stuff. Maybe it was a bluff after all (even if she has it there's no guarantee its a power that could save her).

POV sounded intense. Tyler compared it to Survivor. I've heard talk of balls, food, snakes, ice water, and shock collars. The only thing that comes to mind is that All Stars torture chair comp Boogie won. I don't think they've done it since, but it IS BB20.

This relationship amuses me.

Fessy tells Kaitlyn and Haleigh that they can use this to negotiate and make a deal to see what they do with it. Doesn't sound like he's set on anything.

Bay and Angie discussing how nuts the POV was and how much Sam screamed when she had her shock collar on. Something about them standing on poles and being shot at with paint balls. I don't know what the gently caress.

Fessy talking about being under water?! Maybe a variation on that airport challenge from last season?

JC already on Fessy and Fessy basically says "if I don't use it, you don't go up, so you owe me." Its a little bit of a hard play but JC is frantic and he seemed to just be reacting.

Steve and Tyler have big rear end welts. Steve has multiple cuts.

Kaitlyn, Bay, Angie, and Hayleigh complaining that the Bros were laughing at Steve when he lost. They all agree Winston's a dick and needs to go. Kaitlyn says Winston told Scottie today she needs to go.

Vegas tells Kacee and Angela that she has a "bad" plan to trick one person from the other side to give Sam a sympathy vote and then they all blindside Steve and vote him out. "That would be real messed up." I think the idea of tricking people into backstabby blindsides in Week 1 sort of sums up the level of gamesmanship I sense from the Cool Kids. Vegas thinks it would be "epic". Angela says JC has to use his power this week so they have numbers. I don't follow the logic here. For some reason Angela now thinks JC has 2 votes. Cool Kids seem to just sort of be chickens with their heads cut off strategically.

Angela takes her pitch to JC. JC says they have 6 votes to get out Steve but need a 7th and thinks Tyler could get Haleigh. JC talks fast. I think JC says that the Cool Kids need to pull in Sam the rest of the week and he and Tyler will work on Haleigh. Angela never seems to get to the power stuff or anything. She seems a little shellshocked.

JC and Fessy are heated about something. JC is saying that its too early to make a big move and there will be some crazy twist like a cancelled eviction. Fessy says it only works if JC doesn't get paranoid. I'm not following this at all but its ostensibly about the POV. JC says he knows a war is coming but its too early for him. Some of this seems to be Fessy giving JC poo poo about being a floater. JC says he'll talk serious game later in the season but for now its a party. Oh God, Swaggy is here now. JC asks who they're sending home. Swaggy says its gotta be Sam. Fessy says Sam was cursing off CBS when she was getting shocked and they say its "not right" because she got an opportunity fans would want or something. Fessy says she's making it easy. Swaggy complains that she was talking to him during the comp. I have no idea how much truth there is to the Evil Sam Construct but a lot of it definitely feels like the traditional Pariah Pile-on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Kaycee gives Sam a pep talk. Sam says she's going home but Kaycee tells her they're quietly trying to save her.

Swaggy and Fessy gloating that they've won comps. I hate Fessy when he's with Swaggy but I dig him when he's with almost anyone else. Its weird. Bay says people are scared of him now. Fessy says he isn't using the POV and he has to just make Steve ok with it. Swaggy says Steve knows and its fine because Sam is going home. Fessy tells Swaggy not to be all Swaggy and walk around the house talking about it. Fessy rationalizes that taking a shot in Week 1 isn't necessary and even if "they" win they'll be too scared of them to take a shot in Week 2. Swaggy says they all think he's the mastermind so they're gunning for him. Tyler joins. Sounds like he intended to throw the POV but he just lost straight up.

Cool Kids are working Sam hard. Its really overt but Sam's been so isolated she might not notice. Or care. You don't throw back a lifeline. Brett excuses himself because for some reason he can't stop smiling.

JC pronounces Haleigh's name like "jai alai".

Winston telling Brett that they're so far in Fessy's head that he's asking Winston for safety next week like he's already won HOH. He's giddy about this turn of events. Brett says JC legitamately thinks he has the power. Winston still thinks JC has it. Then the two of them get quiet and weird because they think someone is listening at the door. So they go into the corner to whisper. They mock Fessy then Steve then Scottie then Swaggy. They say they're gonna dominate this season if the comps are like this since everyone else was freaked out and they would have "destroyed" them. They say Sam "embarrassed herself" cursing at production and Winston thinks its a joke that the girls think they'd work with "a hothead like that". Chickens with their heads cut off. Things get meta when they say its just like high school with all the hot girls with them and everyone wanting to be with them. For about the 5th time since feeds came on they say everyone ELSE needs to chill.

These two are officially my first "I can't wait to see you on the block" HGs of the season.

Fessy says he made it to the last cut of Survivor and then they kept him around for BB. More discussion of Sam cursing off production. Sounds like a show.

Sam says her grammy was afraid of snakes so whenever they went camping she had to cut their heads off. Ok. Angie has a pet snake. Sam says she wasn't that scared because she knew they weren't poisonous and they were on a national tv show so it couldn't be that bad. She was just afraid one would latch onto her hand and not let go and she'd have to drag it around.

Scott and Steve discussing the state of things. Steve says he doesn't really care about anyone besides them and maybe Fessy and Swaggy. He doesn't care if the Cool Kids pick off some of the Odd Balls. They aren't sure if they have the votes to keep Steve and Scott says the Cool Kids have control. Scott says the only reason they'd want to get rid of Steve is to get him.

Tyler, Kaitlyn, Fessy, Haleigh, and Bay discussing whether the Cool Kids could save Sam. Kaitlyn asks Tyler if he's considering putting Angela or Winston up and Tyler says no. Same conversation happens that's been happening and Tyler says he doesn't want to do it again. Tyler's pushing this "I'm valuable as a double agent" thing and no one is buying it. Kaitlyn asks if they're supposed to not put Angela up next week because they're afraid she might have a power? Tyler's really not fooling anyone with his playing the middle thing. I don't think it will hurt him as long as he doesn't have to nominate new people, but he's not getting over on anyone.

Tyler complains to Haleigh about everyone pushing the Angela backdoor. Haleigh tells him to just not entertain it unless he changes his mind and says everyone plays their own selfish games naturally so do what's best for him. Haleigh says they should stop speculating about comps because they all thought this would be the spelling POV. Yeah, everyone does, Haleigh. Every one, every season. Haleigh says she doesn't care about the Angela backdoor, she just was worried Tyler was with the Cool Kids. Tyler says they're getting rid of a number for them in Sam anyway. Haleigh says she's gonna do a partial throw of the HOH, as long as the Cool Kids get eliminated. Haleigh is almost positive the HOH is endurance. Yeah, Haleigh... they always do. They bet a backmassage on it.

Steve, Fessy, and Scottie complaining some more about Sam's foul mouth. Steve is pushing hard that Sam doesn't even want to be here.

• Locked thread