Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie

Splicer posted:

this thread is pretty baller

it's balls to the wall fun

I'm having a ball

rat testicles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

*pounds fists on desk, chants*
rat balls gang tag, rat balls gang tag...

google THIS

Gozer: OKAY, YOU KNOW WHAT? I REFUSE TO TAKE THAT FORM. THAT'S SERIOUSLY MESSED UP, YOU GUYS.

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lizard Wizard posted:

*pounds fists on desk, chants*
rat balls gang tag, rat balls gang tag...

:hai:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Twenty Four

mister magpie posted:

Alex Trebek: The category was Submersibles, and the clue was: "This submersible helped Robert Ballard discover underwater vents in 1979." Pete has had a long road to this championship game, and has a perfect record in his jeopardy career. He is looking very confident, so let's see his answer:

Alex Trebek: Um...ok...you drew a rat with large balls when the answer was Alvin, and that is going to cost you. You wagered?

Alex Trebek: I'm confused, bofa what?

Pete: :smug:

lol

Vinestalk

FluffieDuckie

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
:laffo: :golfclap:

----------------

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
What is that from originally?

Scaly Haylie

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

a rat

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
with gigantic balls

----------------

Scaly Haylie

just entirely too much sperm production.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
haha y'all are jerks

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

westworld season 2 episode from a couple weeks back

kalel

Doesn't look like anything to me.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Doesn't look like anything to me.

Look to your left. Now look to your right. Now close your eyes and look within. If you haven't seen the rat's big balls then YOU ARE the rat with the big balls.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

----------------

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
*I sit cross legged meditating on the hood of my Dodge Neon, parked off the side of a dirt county road outside of town. Parabola by Tool begins playing on the car stereo as the mushrooms kick in. Soon I feel concentric rings of divine energy radiating off of my body and interlocking with other rings of energy which flow from everything that exists in the universe, forming incomprehensibly complex patterns of life, awareness and existence. Eventually the hoops of energy begin converging in such as way as to give the impression of a constantly replicating set of rat nuts which start above my head and flow downward to mantle my shoulders like a cape. The once lush instrumentation of the song is replaced by a chorus of kazoos. A deep peace settles upon me as I release a long, low fart and try to lean back against the ballsack of the universe. I fall off the car with a muffled thud, sending up a cloud of dust when I do.*

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
become one witg the balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dungeon Ecology

:five:

• Locked thread