Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Kyckling posted:

There are people contacting my other, actual business, so I'll leave it. Who knew that people would fly off the handle over something as trivial as pee vs. piss, but that's revolutionaries for ya. My centrist idea of pee being a way for normal people to express absurd disgust that someone alleged to have been videotaped ordering hookers to piss on a mattress is president and lasseiz faire attitude about novelty hats is clearly in the wrong. In the end, I made a $25 donation to SPLC. Good enough.

I'll proudly wear my piss hat, but I pray to god I never see another one.

wow thats crazy. sorry for the "bad experience" u had here OP. be well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I'll stop if it's derailing, but in honor of Melanie's latest fashion statement let's add this to the general pisstape fashion thread

https://twitter.com/SusanSchorn/status/992773405836488705

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Wrong thread. This one is defunct.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Kyckling posted:

There are people contacting my other, actual business, so I'll leave it. Who knew that people would fly off the handle over something as trivial as pee vs. piss, but that's revolutionaries for ya. My centrist idea of pee being a way for normal people to express absurd disgust that someone alleged to have been videotaped ordering hookers to piss on a mattress is president and lasseiz faire attitude about novelty hats is clearly in the wrong. In the end, I made a $25 donation to SPLC. Good enough.

radicalized

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Kyckling posted:

pee tape is counterrevolutionary and all those that utter such blasphemy shall be purged :commissar:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
op you should make a hat with the following text

лента piss реальна

• Locked thread