Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Burning_Monk posted:

Anyone have tips on Hoth 5-E? Tie fighters kicking my rear end.

Switch your computer off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Hmm, doomcock eh? And what else is on his channel? 3 separate rants about Kathleen Kennedy?

Pass.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

hakimashou posted:

The exaggerated gaping open-mouth facial expression is a hallmark of content targeted at people with autism.

Only dour humorless expressions in my serious space game please

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Teron D Amun posted:

but the most important historical figure in Starfleet was Chief Miles O'Brien and he has nothing directly representing him in STO :(

The was an NPC of his son but IDK if the map he appeared on exists anymore or if they moved him at all

also another son of the now-dead mirror O'Brien in a mission that also got revamped into oblivion

Gnome de plume fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Sep 28, 2021

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Something I like about Mudd's Market is the descriptions are written in character and Mudd respects nonbinary identities

On another matter I wanted to make my Jem look cute and IDK if this is a known issue but the game does don't want them showing off their gams

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Eimi posted:

I am shocked they never found a way to use NW assets to make a holodeck episode series.

Or for having the guys from the medieval planet who appeared in Lower Decks to show up

Man it's funny how feds get different starting missions with assets matching the respective TV series but they just plunk down DSC Klingons in the regular KDF tutorial, pure :effort:

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Very big "Notice me senpai" energy in that thread

does anyone even like the show?

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
idk lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy0IvLFDOMo

It's still happening last I looked, just dudes appearing, dying and fading out one after the other

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Asimo posted:

Also the borg TFOs (except Hive) are the oldest in the game by far, and even if they've been tweaked over the years the enemies in them were inflated out of relevance ages ago.

much like the Borg on TV!

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

JUNE BOTH

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
I remember you could log out a character in the middle of a dance party mission and log in during the next dance party to keep earning favors but I guess they fixed that?
It was useful if you had a bunch of alts to park there during the event.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
the bridge of death, chained singularity breaches in planetary orbit, getting into the opposite factions main hub.and abusing proton gun secondary fire are the ones that come to mind

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Anita Dickinme posted:

Oh how I've missed these. :allears:

less sex slave backstory then you'd expect for a HOBO member, don't know how this got through the selection process

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
I remember it being even more dire on the kdf side, with the added bonus of being the only leveling content

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Probably not worth it for a device that turns you into a cat but I have it now so that's fine

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Anyone heard from Nabreeki lately? I didn't know I was following their Twitter account until it suddenly started retweeting cryptobros after years of silence.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
After finishing the new story mission I guess it's ok that Emperor Wesley isn't killed off but I think he should have been made to wear his counterpart's ugly sweaters as punishment for his crimes

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
considering some of the horrible poo poo I've read about him going through as a child actor I'm inclined to cut him some slack on him asking "hey maybe don't do this"

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Tunicate posted:

You can if you park them in the dance floor with the second-ro-last reward earned, then change characters before the event ends. Then shuffle thru every alt during the next dance event and instantly get the award again.

Is that still actually working? I remember trying it last year and it seemed like the mission was dropping when I logged in during the dance-off.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
so what happens when one of these ship with disconnected floaty bits just loses all power?

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Hearts And Minds is live, time to go murder a geriatric Vulcan clone over and over again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
disappointing that there's not enough space to give it a proper name like Kurland, Announcing His Presence