Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime
wow good thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

Social Psychology posted:

Man, I was all hyped up to play a Talaxian Fed but they don't even tap their combadge to transport, they just do the Klingon wrist flick. There's $200 down the drain.

FYAD should probably nuke this thread, too.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime
STD Online is actually a great and fitting name.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime
I wonder what ggie's up to.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

Buschmaki posted:

This random queue filling up thing means that Infected Ground is back baby, major "win" fellow gamers

I'll come back for this.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

Buschmaki posted:

People are forced into Infected Ground and get a penalty if they leave early Nbreeki please start playing this videogame again.

Bucschmaki calls for aid, and Nbreeki will answer.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime
Starfleet Dental was invited to attend a celebration of some sort hosted by a fleet called the 7th Order. We were all welcomed with open arms, but the fleet leader was on an old crappy laptop and had one request: absolutely no disco balls allowed.

Below is what followed. I didn't get the beginning, when they initially freaked out and the leader was claiming the lag was going to crash his computer, but I got most of it:

https://pastebin.com/np2fwTj6

Choice quotes:

Kristen@gamer940: Dragius, Dental is a fleet of assholes that have been a thorn in the side of the game for years.

Last shadow@lastshadow#3405: Leave it to dental to shiw their asses lol

Ariez@Dandalen: i hope the lil dickbag dental dude gets banned

Kristen@gamer940: Ugh. I've despised Dental since their antics after Nimoy passed away.

Serris@cayalin#5479: i wish you all good luck, thx to the both dickheads for the headache...i´m out thx for the chance shadow but this is to much :)

Patsy Stone@captjamestturd: goddam dentalassclowns nothing better to do then harassing people

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime
One of my favorite episodes of Babylon 5 way back when was the episode following two maintenance crew members during their shift. There's a lot of action and drama that doesn't concern them, so it's in the periphery of the show for the most part. Basically two guys shooting the poo poo.

If they're having to hire rick and morty writers in a desperate attempt to find a new direction for the franchise, just loving kill the whole thing off.

-Edit-

I also think a lot of Star Trek fans will react badly to the premise, even with the Rick and Morty "irreverent humor". I think we've seen on STO that most pubbies use it as a way to get out of their crappy service industry realities and be a hero captain. I think the last thing these guys want to see is a future version of their current reality - expendable and invisible labor.

DonDoodles fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Oct 28, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime
Promote Nbreeki he's earned his stripes in the trenches.