Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
so bort's "hmm you're hoarding uncommons" solution was to get rid of uncommons then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
I think I did the Klingon cloak one with FAW during the Voth fortress ship event. Just fly back and forth blowing up hardpoints.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
got a infinity t6 ship. completely unprepared for that, all I wanted was some lobi.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

Bar Patron posted:

Maybe next time you'll get some lobi. Can only hope.

i got the minimum-ish amount from each box, so i guess it evened out

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
if i like doing beam overload builds, what can I use this Infinity T6 on to encourage that and then what event pick do I supplement that with

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

Fidel Cuckstro posted:

Are you looking for a ship to do BO builds with, or are you looking to pick up traits/consoles to support BO?

Either, I tend to use that section 31 battlecruiser for it

quote:

Arbiter (t6 battlecruider)- the emergency weapon cycle trait is very very important for BO builds- provides haste and a lot of weapon power cost reductions
Atlas (prototype dreadnaught)- the console, called DPRM i think, is still one of the best-in-slot universal consoles in game, used on a ton of builds
Demios pilot destroyer- the immolating phaser lance is considered a new meta if you're going to build a universal-console dependent build- particularly for triggering the 'Universal Designs' trait from the Crossfield Refit

Lots more to go through I'm sure, but just to start the convo

ahhh I was eyeballing the Atlas anyway, good to know

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
well, used the event reward on the atlas, now to figure out what to do with this Infinity T6 box still

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
we'll be getting ground weapons from Elite Force

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
i would rather have more weird floaty poo poo than "here is another ship that is a pizza cutter with two handles. this is somehow different than the other 300 we have available for purchase"

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

Asimo posted:

Here's a sneak peek at what's coming SOON in our next lockbox!

i'll buy six

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
fuckin' briefing for guillotine longer than the TF

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
finally a way to enforce quicker gravity kills tfos

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
As someone who started playing who had only ever seen Wrath of Khan, the more Star Trek you watch the more you'll hate:

1. People who told you Star Trek is worth watching
2. The people who worked on Star Trek
3. The game

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

Hunter Noventa posted:

They finally patched out the ability to solo AFK the Azure Nebula TFO. Someone in in-game chat was freaking out about it.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
that ship looks cool and i might have tried to get it if it had moderately better stats