Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Social Psychology
Mar 25, 2015
Man, I was all hyped up to play a Talaxian Fed but they don't even tap their combadge to transport, they just do the Klingon wrist flick. There's $200 down the drain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Social Psychology
Mar 25, 2015
Why is everyone in Earth Spacedock so huge?

I thought I accidentally changed my character height to something ridiculously small, but it was still 5'10" when I checked. Everyone else is just a towering muscleman in comparison.

Social Psychology
Mar 25, 2015
To be fair, Bajoran culture is really interesting and was one of the highlights of DS9. It's a shame it isn't explored more in STO.

Social Psychology
Mar 25, 2015
The preferred abbreviation for Discovery is actually DSC or Disco, not "STD" which has negative connotations