Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
When it comes down to it, you can get by without APO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Just make a disco polaron boat and put one of every type on. It's not like you will lose a hell of a lot of damage.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Plus there are enough different kinds of disruptors that you can have 8 arrays and each one is a different color.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Honestly you can get by okay and do good DPS with any of the three classes, just that tacs will do more since they get some baked in damage skills.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
That's the undine bioarmor from the lobi store. It gives you a costume unlock.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
How do people even get banned for RMT unless they're retarded and talk about it ingame. I know multiple people who have been buying poo poo off playerauctions for years and havn't gotten owned.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Cool more rep crap to grind for that will probably give a lovely reward.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

MikeJF posted:

One of the Temporal Recruit rewards (getting everything to tier 5) makes all rep projects account-wide come out as Mk 13 ultra-rare instead of Mk 12 rare. It was basically better than all the other rewards put together.

It's still better than any recruit reward they've ever released.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Plasleech did get nerfed (twice I think) but it's still somewhat worth fitting. It's not as hot as it used to be since there are a lotta ways to keep your power levels up, but, hey, free power.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Both of you are losers who play a bad star trek game, stop trying to score points on each other like you're playing a retarded soccer game.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Singularity cores are bad and all of the stupid click poo poo they get from the gauge is useless.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Tarantula's drat good. You can get away with not slotting APB on it, too, since you have pets to do that for you.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Asimo posted:

Nah it's fine, it's just not a very exciting weapon these days. Power levels have been power creeped enough that the 2-piece proc is less critical, and if you want kinetic damage you're probably better off with torpedoes because big burst damage instead of a slow trickle is generally better even in PVE, and torps can potentially have weapon skills boosting them depending on your loadout while the cutting beam can't. Also the meta swinging over to cannons means they're easier to use since you're going to be pointing your nose at the target anyway.

I mean like everything else in the game though it's still perfectly fine as long as you keep the mark up to date. :effort:

As an addendum to this, the Borg -console- is still very much worth using.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Teron D Amun posted:

not to mention that a test against a stationary target completely ignores how lovely the pet AI is having to position themselves when using cannons or any weapons with restricted targeting angles

This is why I like the Elachi frigs, because they'll teleport themselves behind a target intermittently.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm pretty sure XP from foundry missions got nerfed into the ground years ago.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The official forums have their moments like the posts that compared disco balls to being LITERALLY RAPED and the furry who didn't understand why people made fun of him for trying to get his dumb OC added to the game.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
There were a few codes for Delta Rising Operations Packs that got out into the wild. You might see if you can find one out there for sale on the internet somewhere, it could potentially save you a lot of zen. I got mine that way, along with the Romulan pack, and it saved me a substantial amount of money.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Master keys absolutely do not go for 10-20 mil. Try more like 4-4.5m.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Dear Leader Goes To The Beach

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Qugh goode

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
NoP colony appears to be out of provisions.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://ussstarchaser.fandom.com/wiki/Nbreeki Looks like someone has a fan.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The newest mission introduces enormous cheesy looking tear textures along with incredibly overwrought tearful dialogue. As a Klank, I have no idea why I should care about these long dead losers.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Cyrano4747 posted:

The new patrol system has surprised me.

It's actually pretty good and is probably going to make me play this significantly more.

It's actually bad, because you get no daily bonus marks for doing the new patrols.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Cyrano4747 posted:

Alternatively what are the must-haves if I want to start a cannon build? Valiant I assume?

I've already got the required arbiter and presidio.

The Valiant is indeed what you want. You also want the trait from the Arbiter (Emergency Weapon Cycle). Those, imo, are the absolute minimum, most people mix in other stuff from there as budget allows. Calm before the Storm (off the cardassian intel flight deck carrier) is popular cause it increases your DPS 50% of the time and also helps with cooldown management.

Superior Area Denial is also popular for CSV builds, but unfortunately for you, as a fed player, you can't get it cheaply :v:

AGGGGH BEES fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Sep 18, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Fun fact: that kind of marketing tactic is illegal in both the US and the UK. Whoops!