Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Big thanks to everyone posting matches.

I also want to put the tweet with the news in here, just because the picture that goes with it rules. Beast mode Vader rules. Chill Vader rules.

https://twitter.com/itsvadertime/status/1009447703418408960

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

NAG posted:

Couple of years ago I paid Vader to record a birthday message for my brother, who was feeling depressed. I expected him to just say happy birthday and a few catchphrases but instead I got a several minutes long video where Vader offered my brother his sympathies and related stories from his own life and how he learned to cope with loss and other difficult situations.

He was wearing the mask the whole time.

As far as I'm concerned the man was a class act and I am sad he is gone. RIP.
A big man with a great heart.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
And Foley said he could have saved his ear/had it surgically repaired had he the German word for formaldehyde in the hospital to tell them to keep it and not throw it away. Tragically, the German word for formaldehyde is "Formaldehyd".

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

quote:

-Takeshi's 'promotion', part of the angle, opened up a real dojo that produced Jado, Gedo and Super Delfin.
So we can thank Inoki wanting to feud with Beat Takeshi of Takeshi's Castle fame for the New Japan we have now. :v:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

quote:

only been done by Jushin Liger and Hayabusa
Vader thinking "Okay, I can do this" - not his greatest moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

MassRafTer posted:

That and it's almost for sure that he wanted to do it to make people talk about him and not Hogan after the match.
OK, I'm convinced it was indeed a good idea.

• Locked thread