Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
The Shadow Hearts games were Extremely My poo poo back in the day and I am psyched to relive at least one of them now. :neckbeard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
I have friends who, to this day, will go SHLOOP SHLOOP SKREEEE! and then we will all start snickering. None of us have ever been able to forget Sea Mother's... unique... tale-telling abilities.

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender

Andyzero posted:

I'm sure this will never come up again.

Yeah, just some random dude. Probably named Kenny or something.

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
Now we're really getting into the hosed-up monster designs that I remember so fondly.

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
"Guy who's in the game for maybe three minutes? Get that man a portrait and unique model, stat!"

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
Yes, because when I think about old-fashioned Transylvanian dudes, I always think of the name 'Kevin' straight away!

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
I'm just so happy that TDI's gotten to Keith. I always liked him. To this day, one of the three or four clearest memories I have of the first Shadow Hearts is the weird animation of Keith 'standing up' after being knocked down by an enemy.

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
I still like you, Keith. :smith:

(it me, the person who champions the useless underdog characters forever)

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
I do like Evil Pope(s) Chicken's design, though! It's an evil chicken made of colorful popes. That's quality.

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
Ohhhhh hell that ten ring. I definitely remember that bastard thing. I was absolutely determined to do it and send Roger to the moon, and I think it took me about forty-five minutes to succeed. x_x

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender

Oh, good. Two conjoined faces, three eyes, two mouths. It's the freakin' Watchers again.

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
don't mind me, just doodling elaborate magical circles in the air with my sword and scabbard, hum de hum~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
Man, thanks for this. It's been so long since I played this game that half of it was new to me all over again.

On the other hand, there's SCHLOOOOP SKREEEEEE, a triumph of voice acting which has never left the crevices of my brain, ever.