Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i like most aspects of this series, except for one thing. i have a completely awful sense of timing and rhythm, which makes me incredibly bad at judgment rings. these games are actually really hard when you can barely pull off normal attacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it would be super weird if kawashima, who knows that dehuai is a dangerous sorcerer who almost destroyed japan with magic, did not know that magic exists

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yuri is just flat out the strongest character in the game, even before you include the ability to switch elements.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Shitenshi posted:

Part of me wishes they kept Yamaraja: Wind's immunity to magic. If you're gonna do the hard mode thing with a solo character, especially one as versatile as Yuri, go all the way.

Also, it should be Wind Shears.

it wouldn't really matter because it's not like yuri has weak physical attacks. however, if for some insane reason you did it as not-yuri it would start to matter a whole lot.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think the empty chests are because opened chests demonstrate that you have been in the room before, but they didn't want to give you too much stuff.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i don't think i ever knew about this side quest.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i remember having a lot of trouble with keith's rings.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
there are a couple of permanent sp boost items, i think.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
well, he's british.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i shudder to think what the populace of wales would do to a humanoid sheep monster

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
simon's goal was pretty much what happened. no one really came looking for albert simon, instead searched exclusively for roger bacon. bacon was a hermit in wales, so no one was going to find him without koudelka specifically telling them his location.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
so did anyone ever figure out what the heck is up with 'thou has not won even once'?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
while it will obviously end in fighting god, the current plan is to do everything they can to keep god from showing up at all.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i missed amon, and he's the prerequisite for most of the other overpowered stuff. i also never did the masks, which uh, changes things a bit. so, i had a lot of difficulty with the bosses here, though it didn't help that i was terrible at judgment rings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i dunno, ww1 caused such ridiculous amounts of human suffering that you could make an argument that euthanizing humanity instead would be preferable.