Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

A lesser game would've waited until at least the second act finale to let you travel into your own brain dimension and beat a ghostly manifestation of your sins to death with your bare hands. Shadow Hearts puts that poo poo in the tutorial.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Nohman posted:

I like that Yuri's reaction to learning there's more guys behind all this out there is basically "hell yeah let's gently caress 'em up!"

Yuri's like 90% sure he's the protagonist in a video game and acts accordingly.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

EagerSleeper posted:

I really need to know Roger Bacon's skincare routine because hot drat...

Is it like a lotion I can buy or something? It seems legit.

Clothes maketh the man.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

He's just cool, is all.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

I love that the final sidequest is Yuri stopping everyone from saving the world because "Hold up, I forgot to kick my dad's rear end."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

At least Koudelka and her psychic kid get a happy ending either way :unsmith: