Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andyzero
May 22, 2009

I used to spoil, I'm sorry.

Onmi posted:

Not everyone is Xehanort.

Everyone else is Sora.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andyzero
May 22, 2009

"It’s actually an herbal remedy for stomach aches, but its smoke has a powerful effect on cat people."

A lot of evil spirits in cultures throughout history and world are associated with sickness. That's why cleanliness and medicine repel them. Garlic repels vampires, soybeans repel oni, etc. Silver is a sign of purity and repels werewolves.

A rather nice metaphor, but then you get silliness like people getting rid of cats; and you end up with rats and the black plague.

Andyzero
May 22, 2009

Anime Mata Hari

ALSO Anime Mata Hari

Actual Mata Hari

Andyzero
May 22, 2009

The Dark Id posted:

As I recall… A certain man stood in Dehuai’s way and gave his life to stop the process of the Valorization.

I'm sure this will never come up again.

Andyzero
May 22, 2009

Man, you don't mess with gremlins. Just one of them BEAT Bugs Bunny in a prank-off. These guys are just bats with delusions of grandeur.

Andyzero
May 22, 2009

https://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Stolas They're in Castlevania!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andyzero
May 22, 2009

When a character turns into sparkles, that usually means they got to go to heaven or something.

Which is usually eyebrow raising when they're the biggest douche in the game; but on the other hand they usually don't go "psyche, I'm back from the dead!" after the bright sparklies.