Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Silver Hourglasses are cheap? I'm not up on my Chinese history but didn't they still value Silver more than gold in the early 1900s?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

The Dark Id posted:

It’s kinda costly to the tune of tens of thousands of bucks per level by the time we get to endgame weapons.

Acupuncture... to improve weaponry. Right. At least it makes a little more sense than Suikoden's method of sharpening a little pebble until it becomes a big rock for millions.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I thought Kappa was just some scrunched up Emilio Estevez face. Never cared enough to correct that misconception. And have already forgotten the jerks' name already.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

DRAKENHEARTS!

Definitely mandatory listening.

Now I don't know if I can ever hear Salvatore's voice in Windwaker and not think of this creepypasta poo poo coming out of his face.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

1234567890num posted:

You missed a spoiler tag after Anne's profile.

I choose to believe that it was intentional since its about how bad the game is at spoiling its own stuff. But yeah, probably an accident.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Its nice that whoever did the in-battle character models decided to pose Alice's death pose in a... more... natural... position.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Nihilarian posted:

I don't think of March as "the third month" either so it'd probably take me a sec too

I'm sure you also don't just scream it in frustration without any prodding. Now if you come across a padlock in the next room, then maybe that would compel someone to start thinking "October, that's ei... wait, tenth."

Also lucky for them that they know its in the right order.

And its not the Julian Calendar.

Or Revolutionary France.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Man things have started to go off the rails fast. Halley's moms dead resting. The Dapper as gently caress rando who claims to be Bacon but doesn't look at all like him may not be him. And UCF boss rush fights from a a crazy girl who looks like (but is infinitely better) than that dumb giant baby headed girl from Chrono Cross.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I think the more concerning issue is that it is specified to be a Tortured Soul. I'm not sure if the concern stems from if Joshua tortured the soul himself, or if there were previous attempts where he simply harvested a random soul, found out that it did not meet design specifications for a loving slingshot, and harvest another until he found a sufficiently tortured soul, or gave up and then tortured one himself.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

The Dark Id posted:

BEHOLD! Worms convicted me in Nuremberg four hundred years ago... behold the fruits of your folly!

I know what Worms means, but I still find it funny. I'm sure that the voice actor was completely incapable of saying "The Diet of Worms convinced me...." without cracking up.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Dear guy who isn't basically like an uncle to me,
Some random colonialist pig died, a chin with a body hanging off of it professed his filthy love for her.
Please give the guy who I should have actually written to this scarf. sort of didn't know how to stop knitting so I made it into a cloak jacket thing instead.

PS Hope this rando creep actually somehow delivers this to you. Please pay him back by turning into that horrible thing that destroyed my hometown and sending him to the shadow realm.

XOXOXO Quina

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

The Dark Id posted:

I feel like a full two-thirds of the consumable item inventory in Shadow Hearts is poo poo nobody would ever use unless out of curiosity.

That's videogame logic in general for a lot of things honestly. "Cast a spell, use an item, see what it looks like, and move on if it isn't pretty enough or makes big enough numbers explode out of a jerk."

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

That isn't even a Count Chocula tier accent. Holy poo poo that was a voice cutscene.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

The Dark Id posted:

It summons a giant rock and throws it. That's it. That's the whole attack. The description claims it's a "meteorite" but... boss, you're just summoning that rock with magic. You ain't got any certification that rock hails from space. That poo poo is straight from the desert of New Mexico for all I know. Get out of here peddling that carnie poo poo, Lobo! You're not foolin' anyone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYgJ5oTccWY

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

The Dark Id posted:

[i]Did she just stuff it into her err... jacket? Blouse? I dunno what you'd call that thing she's wearing... Point is, it's a sewer dog. It's probably lousy with flees. Even I wouldn't touch that.

fleas.

Nohman posted:

I'm not sure of AliceDad.jpeg or AceCombat7Dog.png is the funniest static image use in a video game I've seen today.

I think AliceDad.jpeg is, AceCombat7dog.png at least what I've seen is so tiny that I only realized it wasn't a model when others pointed it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Omobono posted:

In Tsarist Russia wouldn't you have to punch Rasputin too, for the sake of this argument?
Rasputin should also be punched on general principles, mind you.

Of all the things they tried on him, I don't think he was punched. That could have saved them a bunch of time, poison, bullets and knife wear and tear.