Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Maybe this part of the game was translated later in development so they couldn't give it as many passes.
Halley's "she was taken right before my own eyes!" line makes me think that instead of literally taken they thought it was the metaphorical taken and just wrote this chunk with that in mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

The final boss's pain noises sound like Ocarina of Time reaction noises from young link or maybe a deku or octorok

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Thanks for the LP, id. I had seen/read a LP of this ages ago but I forgot basically everything.

Robindaybird posted:

I think the videos for the other SH LPs got lost to the ether when the video host it was on went kablooey. There's so many video and hybrid LPs that became unusuable due to DailyMotion, Vimeo or some other host dying.

It's been interesting seeing the video situation in LP develop over the years. Youtube used to be that one you did begrudgingly so you had a back up because the quality was so low, meanwhile [insert host here] that's the real hotness.
but then that host would die, so they'd move to another. And youtube remained in the background.
Then this repeats itself as youtube ever so slowly finally becomes a mix of a better overall viewing experience and also the only one left standing

DailyMotion, Vimeo, Blip, GameVee, pretty sure there were 2 other big ones at some point.