Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
I adore that he gets right to the looting. This probably isn't even his first cannibal demon village.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
Solaris is a Xenogears reference, another game Id LP'd.

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
I like to imagine Yuri's flashing his lotto tickets at literally everyone, waiting for a reaction. He's probably waved them for Alice two or three times already.

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
He was just an idiot, after all.

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
Wasn't that basically the villain's plan in Persona 4? Cover the world in fog, then no one has to care anymore.

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013

Pesky Splinter posted:

Unconscious:
<10 = Safety First
10 = Wrong reading?
25 = Falling...
50 = I can see a Heaven
100 = Hell's Regulars'
250 = Coma Walk
500 = Closest To Heaven
1000 = Hobby: "Unconscious"
1000+ = I'm Already Dead

:perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
In case anyone's been skipping videos in updates: Watch all the way to the end of that last ending video, same as at the end of the Koudelka thread.