Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Id, stop being so funny, I'm dying of laughter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

ultrafilter posted:

It was still the 90s.

Coulda sworn this games was early 00's...

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Just for the record, while you could grind to get the first level Fusions you're missing (Fire, Water, Wind and Light), you do have to go past certain points in the plot to unlock the second level and third level fusions.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
I also really like how they give each NPC a little description. The fact that many of the ones in this 'town' compare the residents to animals ("Rat-toothed", "Cow-breasted", "Weaselly", etc.), which adds to the demonic vibe.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
What is the name of the kind of hat Halley is wearing? You know, the kind that only Intrepid Orphans, Plucky Reporters or cab drivers circa 1920s New York wear?

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Sidequest time! Woot!

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
I love all of the italic additions to Mr. Golden Bat to reference Covenant.

In addition:

puts on sunglasses and Santa hat

Ho ho ho, bitch.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Sometimes earth spells have vines and plants!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
I liked Galerians... Even if it was clunky and had bad voice acting.