Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Req.Martyr
May 4, 2016

I don't go by my caste, creed, or religion. My works speak for me.

Just what I've been waiting for.

Love the stream of Darkid sharing these games with us. Been on board since I first found you in the archives years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Req.Martyr
May 4, 2016

This only gets worse. It's like pets with extravagant names or dnd characters named Bob

Req.Martyr
May 4, 2016

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i shudder to think what the populace of wales would do to a humanoid sheep monster

a wiser goon... posted:

A sheep-person would be a nice change of pace for one of these games, I think.

Actually, let's just end that entire line of inquiry there...

Req.Martyr
May 4, 2016

Wugui kept his form for a while, but some of those fights were optional. He did eventually turn into a goop didn't he?

Req.Martyr
May 4, 2016

Everyone's making a big deal of this, but like... The girl has been stated to be summoning a post-game super boss.

Clearly these orphans are capable enough
We didn't need to come here and help them at all.

Their birth certificates are printed on pages torn from the Emigre document, obviously.

Req.Martyr
May 4, 2016

Robert feels bad about turning on that ideal, not about saying no.

And he feels bad because he feels that it's a faulty ideal that doesn't work, and has some kind of guilt about not using his power to help people while having his reasons not to.

Albert couldn't respect his mentor's beliefs and feelings, took that as a betrayal, and remained an rear end in a top hat through and through.

Fella upthread has it right. gently caress that guy.

Req.Martyr
May 4, 2016

Id probably will, even if it's not until after he does the rest of the series and a pseudo sequel gets announced

Req.Martyr
May 4, 2016

You can think I'm joking, but DarkId's LP is what motivated my dumb rear end to finally 100% Drakengard 1. Drove me nuts but I did it. Did the same with Nier 1, not realizing for the longest time they were at all related. Then his LP came out and i devoured it. I very much not regret being in the D3 thread when Automata was announced.

DarkId is the portent of sad/mad games to come. Or if he's not, he's at least drat good at what he does. Shadowhearts getting an addition to the series is no less likely than Drakengard or Nier imo

Req.Martyr
May 4, 2016

Also just general hygiene and the kind but simple gesture.

There's probably a joke about them eating up precious inventory space in other games, reflection how inconvenient it can be to carry them if you don't have a bag with you, but you're too polite to turn them down when offered.

I don't think I can play a Yakuza game without getting oodles of pocket tissues

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Req.Martyr
May 4, 2016

Man... All the struggle to get the earth element up that much, and it's entirely underwhelming.

Is every playthrough typically going to experience this?