Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

Those are some deadly water bombs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe

The Dark Id posted:

He's looking real trim for a Fat Boys Only diet.

How many fat guys do you see at the bottom of a sewer? And they're usually there to tangle with the Ninja Turtles or some other 90s mutant animal hero, who don't like to share their lunch.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe
Whenever I see Kato and his epic chin I'm reminded of Bean Bandit.

Kemix posted:

You know, I like the idea that angels aren't all they're cracked up to be. Kinda like how SMT4's archangels are loving grotesque monsters just like the demons they claim to hate. Yuri's "Angel" transformation goes along those same lines, he didn't turn into a being of "goodness and beauty" as much as he turned into another grotesque monster like the rest of his transformations.

The descriptions of angels from ancient Levantine mythology could be pretty jacked up. Too many wings, too many faces, bizarre anatomy and geometry that wouldn't be out of place in a Cthulhu mythos book. The "baby faced pretty boy with wings" idea is fairly recent in comparison.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe

I can see they got a lot of mileage out of a small number of scene renders.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe
Imagine living in one of those tenements on the other side of the highway. "It could be worse. So much worse."

You figure the gangsters that controlled KWC figured out how to find and deal with potential fire hazards, and fight what fires did break out. A protection racket has to include actually protecting the people paying you from threats and hazards.

IMJack fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Aug 30, 2018

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe

Christ, I've been seeing this photo a lot lately. But Rafael here would totally fit with the "creepy trying-to-be-human" vibe of this game.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe
It could be that Father Elliot was an Anglican converted to Catholicism. Anglican priests can marry, and the existing marriages of Anglican-turned-Catholic priests are tolerated.

Or, it could be the writers didn't know or care about that little detail. Either way works.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe
Not as bad as the mother-monster from House of the Dead Overkill, but still pretty fugly.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe
The air stone is a crystalized fart.

That's all I've got. A fart joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe
Thanks for showing this game off thedarkid. Silly as it is this series needs more love.