Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Peach is OP, especially in simple mode. I'm glad they're still adding new characters to this excellent game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I find with standard that there's always just one too many things I need to pay attention to at one time, whereas with simple mode it's just really fun, good tennis. Both are fine modes but I think I just need more practice with standard.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I'll play standard MMM!!! I'll do it just for you!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Chaotic Flame posted:

First tournament back after not playing for months and won the tournament. I forgot how fun this game is. It's definitely a fighting game in all but name.

Looks like a lot of things have changed though. How do you get costumes? Is it just participating a lot or can you only get the one costume listed?

Also what's the current meta/tier list? Last time I played Bowser Jr. was still a menace.

The tier list is a lot different, they nerfed the heck out of Boo and Bowser Jr. to where they're lower tier characters now.

This is the most recent one I could find:

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Yeah I was maining Pauline until I saw this list, and while I still play her sometime, I switched to Peach since she's fairly similar to Pauline but I feel way more devastating with her. Peach is great.