Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I love this effing game folks

Is there a goon discord or some such so I can play with alla y'all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

thank

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I have been explicitly told that Toadette is the worst character in the game, but I will not stop maining her :unsmigghh:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

murked by dragon posted:

i think they fixed the matchmaking because after the patch i just installed im getting consistently matched with people in my score neighbourhood. im at 9k, and my last 4 matches were all 15k+ people. im getting owned

This must be the case because I just lost a championship game against a dude and was immediately matched up against him first round.

I lost both in tiebreakers :smith:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Cons: got housed by the #7 player in the US

Pros: scored two points against the #7 player in the US

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Bowser Jr can eat my rear end

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

deadly_pudding posted:

Also I think Nintendo should patch in one spectator Toad with a gambling problem, so you can clearly hear him over the crowd, losing his mind with one of two emotional inflections when a match is over.

Also it should be Toadsworth

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

He passed away though :(

what thef uck

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Just had a long, back-and-forth championship match online that I eventually won out in. Games like that are so satisfying and why I'm digging Aces so much.

Daisy might be my new main??

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Upon further research, Waluigi is also invited to eat my rear end

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i'm horny.... for vengeance.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

You're a monster

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Managed to feel accomplished today

https://twitter.com/saboyland/status/1015754764481523714

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I'm glad they're addressing all that. Should be good once I get my drat Switch fixed :mad:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Blooper feels gross to play with. He's all damp and squishy.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Lately my game has been having fun, competitive matches until I get to the Championship, where I get completely stomped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Haven't played in awhile, is Blooper still the unlock or did he get cycled out?

My understanding is that it's per month, so he should be the unlock until September.