Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Drunk and this? Hell yeah, love this game. Let Ultra Smash fade into distant memory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Looking for one more for goon doubles - anyone want in?

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Had a couple dozen or so goon matches in singles and doubles. Probably goes without saying, but playing with goons owns and is something I highly recommend. Get in the Discord and join up!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Yeah seriously Boo is quite trivial once you figure his pattern out. Everyone needs to channel their hatred towards Bowser Jr.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Chaotic Flame posted:

You got a link to the discord?

https://discord.gg/WkDmPV

Come join us in tennis, goons. Just one rule - no Bowser Jr.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

We need more goons for doubles it's easily the best way to play this game.

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

The game is actually tremendously fun. Try playing with goons before giving up. I guarantee you won't regret it.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Need one more for goon doubles get yo rear end in here!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

ZeButler posted:

I have a Public Service Announcement for everyone in the thread: If you are playing Doubles, if you want to have a good time, do whatever you can to avoid having an AI in the game. The AI is uniformly awful, to the point where if you do have to have an AI, you basically need to agree to not try to break their racket.

dunno what you were talking about I was able to win with the AI!

after cursing them with every point...the easily exploitable garbage that they are.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I really like Koopa Troopa but he's very difficult to use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

There's a moment when all the mechanics of the game "clicks" for you and you start competing against the upper tier players consistently, even winning a few.

That is a wonderful feeling I wish on everyone.