Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

Guess where this lollipop's going?
If you play Lefty it will in random games make you a Righty. Pretty annoying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

Currently winning about 2/3 of my games with Peach. About 50% of the time I beat my opponent easily, 15% is a tough victory, 15% a close loss and 20% I get absolutely smoked.

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

Wildtortilla posted:

A bit more transparency about how this game works would go miles. I drop a lob shot several feet from my opponent and they effortlessly return it to me. They land a drop shot directly in front of me and I can't return the ball. Why?

please stop posting about how bad youa re at this game it is very tedious

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

Played a Simple game today that had 51 points. My opponent had like six match points. It was pretty insane.

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

Just played the currently ranked #2 Standard player in the world (DevilWolf) and I don't think I've ever been so badly beaten at anything ever

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

i know how to play against boo but my problem is that sometimes his slices just cause a split second of hesitancy

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

how is diddy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

ZeButler posted:

Playing Doubles with Waluigi as a partner has taught me that there's a guitar strum at the beginning of his special shot.

Also, see this: https://twitter.com/ZeGermanButler/status/1069943750934245376?s=20

lol