Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rabelais D
Dec 11, 2012

ts'u nnu k'u k'o t'khye:
A demon doth defecate at thy door
They have a new more cinematic camera angle for serving too. The randomized courts in tournaments, the shorter games (best of two not three) are all good changes and I'm really enjoying the doubles tournament. Content was sparse at launch but they have supported this game well I feel and I don't regret my purchase at all. Petey piranha even has special serving mechanics. I wish all the characters had more unique characteristics like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU