Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
let's not post like crazy, keep it lean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Dan Didio posted:

Oh, you're Thomas Fan? Name three of his albums.

lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

that's unique. never seen that.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

lol, but aldana was doing really well until that so if it was a setup someone might have been making GBS threads their pants lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

that looked like a picture perfect straight. fired directly from the chamber and straight as an arrow. good poo poo.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i really like rolando dy. i know who he is because i keep betting on him, he keeps having really good fights, and keeps losing.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

jay z's sedan posted:

Watching fights on Saturday night like I lived in a real country is weird as heck

yeah i actually don't like it.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

holy poo poo young looks a bit like colton smith

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

that was a good rear end fight

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i put a tenner on him too. it's genuinely uncanny.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

that was reasonably sick.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

cerrone finally looks haggard and old as gently caress

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

st preux to eat the pussy tonight y/n?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Memento posted:

I really hope N, I think Pedro has a pretty high ceiling but getting the loss here would not assist his campaign

anyone's got a high ceiling at lhw but i was surprised to see him a favourite against preux. still, hope you're right.

• Locked thread