Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Dopefish is often confused with another person of the same name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
No, my son is also named dopefish

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

The Dopefish are a group of deities that appear in the mythological traditions of the ancient Sumerians, Akkadians, Assyrians, and Babylonians. Descriptions of how many Dopefish there were and what role they fulfilled are inconsistent and often contradictory.

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Dopefish was an ancient sumerian philosopher responsible for such well known phrases as "gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang"

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Hey, it's Adam and Eve not Adam and Dopefish.

:mad:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 22 days!
Quick crosspost with the wonderful BANKER.bmp thread

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Quick crosspost with the wonderful BANKER.bmp thread

:golfclap:

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
Did someone buy this internet superstar an account yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SENTIENT HOUSEMEAT
Oct 14, 2016

A thinking, breathing house? You're mad!
In 1974 we made a four-man expedition to the Challenger Deep, the deepest known part of Earth's oceans. Totally off-the-record, it was a rare US-Soviet collaboration. We saw absolutely nothing most of the way down and even less at the bottom. We drove around for hours and to our great disappointment there was absolutely nothing there. And then we saw it. An eye the size of a football stadium. We felt the shriek of outrage in our bones before we heard it. We started the ascent immediately but not before seeing just a portion of it, a biology so alien and horrific I still wake in a cold sweat from the nightmares.

The Dopefish is real.We woke it, it is angry, and it is coming for us.

• Locked thread