Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Why I bet, hes inside this very thread studying these treats and preparing the mathematically correct amount of zombie retaliation

E: We must encrypt ourselves in goontongue , quick "gas thread ban OP"

Amateur Saboteur fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Jun 23, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Foe the woopwoop mean he's a juggalo?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Olanphonia posted:

Foe the woopwoop mean he's a juggalo?

I never thought I'd say this, but he's too incomprehensible to be a juggalo.

BiG TrUcKs !!!
Feb 25, 2007

My life is the most blessed and most cursed in existence (blessed spiritually, cursed physically)

a hole-y ghost posted:

I thought you were the skeleton wiener guy. why do you have twistys avatar

The system hosed me.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Tekken Dork posted:

friends with the SoCal gang who are part of Rip's and Aris's circle, known as Mufasa for bieng possibly oldest competing King main at 37, given the name by TIGER MASK and MIC_ATL who are top tier competitors)

I bet his friends are cool because they have cool names. I wish I had a cool name.

:mad:

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
People like this is why I am just constantly lighting up weed and smoking. It, smh

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

BiG TrUcKs !!! posted:

The system hosed me.
drat. what a world

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Amateur Saboteur posted:

People like this is why I am just constantly lighting up weed and smoking. It, smh

:420::hf::420:

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Remember how only certain people could see the SLUTS forum? I know SLUTS was based on old forums code, but would it be possible to make a new forum cat that he is locked into where he can't see the others? We call it NEW GBS and all the posts will be about him AND THEN WE GIVE HIM AN ACCOUNT...

Boom!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

An Ounce of Gold posted:

Remember how only certain people could see the SLUTS forum? I know SLUTS was based on old forums code, but would it be possible to make a new forum cat that he is locked into where he can't see the others? We call it NEW GBS and all the posts will be about him AND THEN WE GIVE HIM AN ACCOUNT...

Boom!

This is what I'm voting for now.

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender
His message is a thing of beauty. We cannot allow him in. He is too good for us. Do not lock him up in this rotting cage, behind the rusty bars of this dead gay forum.

We must set him free, to grace the world with his song.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

An Ounce of Gold posted:

Boom!

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean
well known just for my handle "DopefishWoofWoof",

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hi, I'm Solice Kirsk! You might remember me from such internets as this one and the one they have in Florida!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Solice Kirsk posted:

Hi, I'm Solice Kirsk! You might remember me from such internets as this one and the one they have in Florida!

show off.

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

I think this proves that Lowtax should really post more stupid e-mails.

This is the feel good thread of 8:39 AM.

BiG TrUcKs !!!
Feb 25, 2007

My life is the most blessed and most cursed in existence (blessed spiritually, cursed physically)

Whoa. Offensive.

PhantomPayne
Aug 8, 2017

I should think before posting
Give this kind and humble 37 year old basement dweller an account... Then immediately ban him after his first post. :getin:

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Give me an account but make it Gas Chamber only.

you've got to earn that, bud.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Dopefish"woof woof" ad he's from the Cuddle Zone or whatever, plus he mains King? Sounds like we got a furry on our hands , boy's. :cop:

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake
This is the type of person that posts in the Let's Play forum

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
Has anyone googled this cuddle core and Rip's MFN and TIGER MASK bullshit yet? I would, but my internet detective license expired last month and I don't think I want that stuff in my search history.

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
Promise him mod powers over the Games subform just due to his incredible Tekken pedigree autism if he pays up. Then ban him.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Give him an account, but only if he beats our forums tekken champion in combat

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Tolkien minority posted:

Give him an account, but only if he beats our forums tekken champion in combat

This is a fantastic idea. Tekken 1 though. No King.

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007

dee eight posted:

Has anyone googled this cuddle core and Rip's MFN and TIGER MASK bullshit yet? I would, but my internet detective license expired last month and I don't think I want that stuff in my search history.

https://twitter.com/itscuddlecore?lang=en

I still have no clue what the gently caress all this poo poo is

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

...huh. How about that?

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
You guys are thinking too small. What you do is find the world champion tekken fighter and hire him for like 3 rounds for like 1000 bucks. Then you tell the kid, okay, you can join for free if you can beat me in tekken.

Then you sic the world champ on him (the beauty is he has no idea it's not you). When he horribly loses, you go, "This was our worst player and you couldn't even touch him. Shameful" then ghost him and post the video online to get sweet YouTube ad revenue of 10 dollars

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
Ok last Tweet re-post cause I don't want to dive down into this SJW rabbit hole. Seems like a benign group of Tekken players advocating for more diverse representation in the E Spoooooorts scene which is kinda probably a good thing even though like every E sports dude is Asian but whatever

https://twitter.com/ITScuddlecore/status/1007384296301252610

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

That was one of the most embarrassing things I've ever read.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Avalanche posted:

Ok last Tweet re-post cause I don't want to dive down into this SJW rabbit hole. Seems like a benign group of Tekken players advocating for more diverse representation in the E Spoooooorts scene which is kinda probably a good thing even though like every E sports dude is Asian but whatever

https://twitter.com/ITScuddlecore/status/1007384296301252610

Lmao

Just kill all gamers, video games are for children

Cactachair
Nov 25, 2007
Just ignore him. This is clearly Chris Hardwick's new persona.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Pakistani politics posted:

Dopefish"woof woof" ad he's from the Cuddle Zone or whatever, plus he mains King? Sounds like we got a furry on our hands , boy's. :cop:

Also seems really into The Lion King.

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

Ah poo poo, it's not a party until you get my boy DopefishWoofWoof and his two Twitch followers up in the mix

With such a celebrity in your corner maybe you can finally get verified on Twitter, Taxman

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
I was about to buy Tekken 7 on the steam sale. Then I read this and cancelled.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Must be a lovely Twitch streamer if he can't even get $10 from his subscribers

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
How does someone who plays video shames not have $9.95 to spend on stupid internet garbage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Should be murdered just for typing “subscriptch.”

• Locked thread