Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

quote:

Well, Ladies and Dragons..you all Tekk it easy

I'm not sure which of those I am but I'm definitely Tekkin' it easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Chrs Gry posted:

If you google DopefishWoofWoof this thread is the top result so clearly that whole thing about him being well known is horse poo poo

I googled him and it shows a deleted tweet that seems just as incomprehensible as his message to Lowtax.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

An Ounce of Gold posted:

Hold on, hold on, hold on... He's 37?

Hmmm, I would like to change my vote to let him in to "let him in for a single day just to ban him" for cruelty.

We still do a bit of cruelty here right?

Let him in on the condition that he writes an effortpost on competitive Tekken, then ban him when he posts what I assume would be a multi-page manifesto.

• Locked thread