Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

everyone losing their poo poo over file name jokes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

48pt Times New Roman: STOMP FLOOR

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I don't understand what this is

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Shout outs to the Bing Bros

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Mario Odyssey run was super good

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I just caught like the last 10 minutes of it but it was awesome. I haven't really seen a SMO run before.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I missed the Odyssey run but thankfully the script for it leaked ahead of time so I just read that instead https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/17r7dJ1xjGQfzCJpyXlqNVH33C8fFZ3uhpMPjuk1Uy60/mobilepresent?slide=id.g3ca76090dd_0_368

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I missed the Odyssey run but thankfully the script for it leaked ahead of time so I just read that instead https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/17r7dJ1xjGQfzCJpyXlqNVH33C8fFZ3uhpMPjuk1Uy60/mobilepresent?slide=id.g3ca76090dd_0_368

Starts assembling sniper rifle on top of the roof.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Lumpy the Cook posted:

:stare:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

<possible pipe slurp>

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Remember, No Russian. *nods and dons my enormous green foam hulk hand and starts obliterating the crowd at SGDQ*

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Lumpy the Cook posted:

gently caress this

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

But at least there's pure Puwexil and the awesome FF6 run.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wait is there one of those to every game. Do they make people send in their talking points beforehand lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Wait is there one of those to every game. Do they make people send in their talking points beforehand lol.

Oh man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Uyama Zaibatsu.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I know they probably have to destcribe how they’ll hype up the commentary but a full script...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They used to publish all the rejected runs but idk if they still do that. I remember a AGDQ where somebody submitted a like, 80 hour wrestling game run that he offered could be an entire parallel stream.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I’m starting to wonder what’s real and what isn’t. Those SMB3 race crashes can’t have been faked.... right?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I’m starting to wonder what’s real and what isn’t. Those SMB3 race crashes can’t have been faked.... right?

considering they were hyping up a rematch later....

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Gdq is the cancer we’ve been trying to fight all these years. :monocle:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is an epic run lads. Puwexil and sincere nerd couch FTW.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If there's a script for this run please don't post it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

OMG They're g onna do the opera.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is awesome. They saved the best for last baby.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Big boys dancing! Holy gently caress this is epic and if your not watching you need to be killed.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Good dance

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's giving you the strats, he's giving you the lore, he's sparing you the jokes about how What the, that's not normal LOL! and other bullshit. Perfect run.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Wormskull posted:

If there's a script for this run please don't post it.

"that's totally how plate tectonics works" for thirty slides

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
This run rules

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

finale hoipe

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
7 hour glitchless rpg run and he didn’t even get 100% 🙄

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Squeezy Farm posted:

7 hour glitchless rpg run and he didn’t even get 100% 🙄

gently caress off.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

In Training posted:

They used to publish all the rejected runs but idk if they still do that. I remember a AGDQ where somebody submitted a like, 80 hour wrestling game run that he offered could be an entire parallel stream.

https://gamesdonequick.com/submission/all you can filter to just the rejected ones here

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

So were there any on-camera embarrassments this year? All I can recall is the SMB3 race.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

tao of lmao posted:

So were there any on-camera embarrassments this year? All I can recall is the SMB3 race.

this attitude has caused them to literally script the event, thanks

• Locked thread