Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

This party's cool, but I wish there was a way to find the geeks and gamers at SGDQ

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

elf help book posted:

This party's cool, but I wish there was a way to find the geeks and gamers at SGDQ

Lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The prize guy has certainly done a murder before, and will probably do it again.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

the disembodied hand in that last panel of the comic has been bothering me for 10+ years

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Oh my god the scripted 'banter'. This is E3 all over again

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

PC GAMING FOR THE WIN

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
DOOM (2016) is too good for this shitshow and refuses to be played on it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I put the stream on while making GBS threads and it was a foreign guy explaining the final boss of Sparkster in great detail

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

tfw when you want to stand up and get the twitch cheer going but also its kind of awkward? idk

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I put the stream on while making GBS threads and it was a foreign guy explaining the final boss of Sparkster in great detail

oh youre one of those post while watching guys

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Rocket knight on easy mode oh my god

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

tfw when you want to stand up and get the twitch cheer going but also its kind of awkward? idk

tfw youre buying meatlovers pizza for the whole gang

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

oh youre one of those post while watching guys

:rolleyes:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

better be meatlovers.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

rockey knight adventures and sparkster were kewl games thank you konami

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

tfw youre buying meatlovers pizza for the whole gang

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

better be meatlovers.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Disgaea 5 hype. Defend the panties dood!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Aw poo poo if they raise a measly 5,000 dollars they'll bust out the Neptunia DLC character. Everybody prepare your wallets!!!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this guy is just moving thru the menus too fast and not even melting down like the one psycho who played the fire emblem run that had to be killed at 5am or whatever. thsi sux!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fire Emblem mercy kill was also legendary. At the end the one guy left in the room who was actually hype about the game and doing the couch commentary saw the score and just silently bounced leaving the piece of poo poo runner all alone in the room until they finally killed it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Also the Tony Hawk run where the guy kept complaining about the controller and failing every move he tried and then they unlocked the bails videos at the end. lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Fire Emblem run was complete poo poo from an rear end.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Also the Tony Hawk run where the guy kept complaining about the controller and failing every move he tried and then they unlocked the bails videos at the end. lmao

Lol that was kewl

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Maybe you should have played it on a drat dreamcast instead of a janky rear end qindiws 95 port using a printer port logitech controller dipshit!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Fire Emblem mercy kill was also legendary. At the end the one guy left in the room who was actually hype about the game and doing the couch commentary saw the score and just silently bounced leaving the piece of poo poo runner all alone in the room until they finally killed it.

is this the one where the guy needed a specific random drop for the run to work and they were running out of places for the item to drop from and the dude slowly went from cheery speedrunner to having his voice break up "okay, this ones gonna be it for sure"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

No it's one of the FE's where you can just solo the whole game with a single unit and if he doesn't get good level ups you will slowly walk into an unwinnable state after 4 hours.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

No it's one of the FE's where you can just solo the whole game with a single unit and if he doesn't get good level ups you will slowly walk into an unwinnable state after 4 hours.

brutal

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

are there even really that many panties and horny asses and stuff in Disgea 5 or is that just a meme

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's like 95% spreadsheets

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

It's like 95% spreadsheets

answer the question.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've only ever played the demo of 5 and it didn't have any of that stuff from what I remember, but the prinny's are horny pranksters or something in the lore.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

whatever, Wormskull? is Worm here? need a panty check on Disgaea 5

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I only played fully clothed characters in Disgaea 5.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this guy has been reading a closing speech from notes for like 10 minutes

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
Are there any tactics games that actually make interesting runs? The two so far told me no unless someone gets crushed by failure.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Givin posted:

Are there any tactics games that actually make interesting runs? The two so far told me no unless someone gets crushed by failure.

Are there any games that make acutally ijnteresting runs? Just wet my rear end accidentally by sitting on a bench i thought was dry because it was in the sun but my rear end is wet now and my sweatpants are basically ruined for the day. I would like some sort of game that made an interesting run if anyone has played one. Would bhe fairly freaking chill

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Givin posted:

not really. most of the fun stuff would be figuring out the quickest way to kill everything probably which doesn't come across as a viewer watching a guy move thru 50 menus per second

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HORMELCHILI posted:

Are there any games that make acutally ijnteresting runs? Just wet my rear end accidentally by sitting on a bench i thought was dry because it was in the sun but my rear end is wet now and my sweatpants are basically ruined for the day. I would like some sort of game that made an interesting run if anyone has played one. Would bhe fairly freaking chill

check out hit game I wanna be the Booshy

• Locked thread