Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Could I get a peek at the Minnesota stat lines next cycle because I need to know who the sim hates most on my team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Do my stats plz

I want to see how my lovely habs are #1 in the nhl

If its all shea weber im gonna laugh

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

stab posted:

Do my stats plz

I want to see how my lovely habs are #1 in the nhl

If its all shea weber im gonna laugh

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
show me my mediocre fringe playoff team stats so i can see who will put up 0 points in 4 games in the playoffs

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Ginette Reno posted:

show me my mediocre fringe playoff team stats so i can see who will put up 0 points in 4 games in the playoffs

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
lotta plusses there. I guess my team must be decent 5/5 but is probably pretty bad at special teams

stab
Feb 12, 2003

Noah hanifin -1
Rasmus ristolainen +11

Checks out.

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Can I see the Hawks?

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

What are the Kings stats? you can PM instead of making a post

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

fawning deference posted:

Can I see the Hawks?

Technetium
Oct 26, 2006

TRILOBITE TECHNICIAN
QUITE POSSIBLY GAY

I'll totally come back and do another draft of this. I'm never around for anything else but I love doing this.

Also can I see the dumb Sharks? Looks like theyre making a push for the playoffs!!!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I can’t think of a worthwhile gimmick to do this again yet.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

End of January, Russia won the world jrs.

Eastern Conference

Western Conference

Overall Standings

League Leaders

You'll notice Parise has scored 7 goals in 2 months

Bonus All Star Game Content!!!

Team Doughty

Team Yandle

Game Log

Mikko Rantanen was all-star game MVP

Ergo Propter Hog fucked around with this message at 00:21 on May 21, 2019

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Technetium posted:

I'll totally come back and do another draft of this. I'm never around for anything else but I love doing this.

Also can I see the dumb Sharks? Looks like theyre making a push for the playoffs!!!

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Can I see the Islanders, who somehow do not have the least amount of goals scored?

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Yaya posted:

Can I see the Islanders, who somehow do not have the least amount of goals scored?

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

You know there's an actual stats page beyond the roster one you're posting, right?

Anyway glad to see that the Blues are still hella clutch - 6th in the league with just a +10 goal differential.

The West seems to love their overtime games. There were three teams tied with 14 O/SL in the NHL this season.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

eXXon posted:

You know there's an actual stats page beyond the roster one you're posting, right?

Anyway glad to see that the Blues are still hella clutch - 6th in the league with just a +10 goal differential.

The West seems to love their overtime games. There were three teams tied with 14 O/SL in the NHL this season.

yeah but it's loooooong

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
My negative goal differential team has predictably had that catch up to them and is now out of the playoffs

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Can I see my Bruins stats? I am unclear of how they're doing this well with Schneider and Mrazek as my tandem.

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

I am starting to suspect this simulation does not use the 2018 corisca.hockey player rankings as a component.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Jamwad Hilder posted:

Can I see my Bruins stats? I am unclear of how they're doing this well with Schneider and Mrazek as my tandem.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Sort of surprised JVR is doing that badly

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Drafting goalies early keeping me in almost the playoffs.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

HootTheOwl posted:

Drafting goalies early keeping me in almost the playoffs.

From what I recall of east side hockey manager good goalies are really overpowered in that.

so kinda like real hockey i guess

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Ginette Reno posted:

From what I recall of east side hockey manager good goalies are really overpowered in that.

so kinda like real hockey i guess

Has the trade deadline passed?
Who needs a goalie? I've got two.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Eastern Conference

Western Conference

Overall

League Leaders

Playoff race looks pretty boring.

Also, I forgot to mention last time, but we had our first coach firing. Dallas fired John Tortorella on January 10th, and brought in Mark Lawrence, who's only coaching experience was the Kalamazoo Wings in the early 2000s.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
May I see Arizona's stats whenever you get a chance? And thanks for doing this!

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Blackhawks again?

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

i am the bird posted:

May I see Arizona's stats whenever you get a chance? And thanks for doing this!

e: and thank you all for drafting teams i can slam together like he-mans

Ergo Propter Hog fucked around with this message at 00:08 on May 23, 2019

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I have drafted my team to be in the worst possible situation - top of the trash heap
drat it all

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I guess Marleau could have a 60 point season playing 20 minutes a night with Seguin and DeBrincat but actually no. Heeeell no.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS

eXXon posted:

I guess Marleau could have a 60 point season playing 20 minutes a night with Seguin and DeBrincat but actually no. Heeeell no.

The warm weather is helping him along with excellent coaching.

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

#1 Milpitas Dave and Buster's superfan since 2013
lmao VGK motherfuckers

please tell me who the goalie is

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
this is not how I get Jack Hughes

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
the playoff race seems effectively over in both conferences with ~twenty games left, how sad. also why does connor have the terrible glamour shot

T-Bone posted:

this is not how I get Jack Hughes

you're not allowed to keep hogging all the uber-dynamic teenagers

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

corn on the cop posted:

the playoff race seems effectively over in both conferences with ~twenty games left, how sad. also why does connor have the terrible glamour shot

you're not allowed to keep hogging all the uber-dynamic teenagers

The metro is actually still open because it's trash, and the picture is from his rookie season or before

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
When the regular season ends can I get my piping hot Flames stats?

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

End of Season standings!

Eastern Conference

Western Conference

Overall Standings

Playoff Tree

League Leaders

Round 1 Matchups:

Montreal Canadiens (A1) vs Boston Bruins (WC2): Boston won the season series 4-0, and outscored Montreal 16-10

Columbus Blue Jackets (M1) vs Buffalo Sabres (WC1): Columbus won the season series 3-0, and outscored Buffalo 13-8

Ottawa Senators (A2) vs Tampa Bay Lightning (A3): Ottawa won the season series 4-0, and outscored Tampa Bay 20-12

Pittsburgh Penguins (M2) vs Philadelphia Flyers (M3): Pittsburgh won the season series 3-1, and outscored Philadelphia 16-10

Nashville Predators (C1) vs Vancouver Canucks (WC2): Vancouver won the season series 2-1, and tied Nashville in goals 7-7.

Vegas Golden Knights (P1) vs Calgary Flames (WC1): Vegas won the season series 2-1-1, and outscored Calgary 14-12

St. Louis Blues (C2) vs Chicago Blackhawks (C3): St. Louis won the season series 2-1-2, and tied Chicago in goals 17-17

Edmonton Oilers (P2) vs Arizona Coyotes (P3): Edmonton won the season series 3-0-1, and outscored Arizona 18-14

I'll be posting a smorgasbord of stats once I get everything uploaded and formatted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stab
Feb 12, 2003

Presidents trophy baby

So i get a team that swept me in the regular season :cool: