Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

I said come in! posted:

My Valkyrie is level 49 on the Live servers. :kiddo: Getting so close to my first level 50 and I think this weekend i'll be able to find the time to do it. The leveling really seems to slow down once you hit 45. I want to do the quests in the battleground but it's tough because players that have been around for years have the best gear and will gank you in a couple hits.

CV is kind of a nightmare for leveling if you aren't super geared. You're probably better off doing TOA quests since they give truckloads of XP and also get you glass for artifacts.

(also side note for anyone leveling you should probably lock XP and stay in Molvik until you cap RR or at least get close to it)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

The Celestius server sounds pretty interesting just because they're actually trying new stuff

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Celestius trying to make Valewalkers better by giving them a voltaic weapon is bizarre but I'm interested to see how fast people die to blizzard blade and a voltaic proc.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Atlas launching June 24 and they've added a quest to incentivize playing the beta until then -

https://www.atlasfreeshard.com/threads/final-beta-phase-launch-date.1202/

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Jonny 290 posted:

is it instant 50 pre-release? im not gonna level AND try to get 100k pre-wipe, this time around i am going to focus, play exactly one class, and get some fuckin RPs instead of indulging my chronic alt-itis

Yeah it's instant RR9 with full template and vendor items are free.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

ded posted:

kind of funny. this dude who is always spamming his knowledge and maps he made and stuff absolutely insisting that the conc brain buff works on non-cloth on the atlas discord.

Honestly kind of impressive to be so dedicated to the game and still miss 20 years of people asking why it doesn't work on their Shaman

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbQx_opeC60

Eden promo that is higher quality than any promo Mythic ever put out

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

I've seen a bunch of people say Shadowblade is going to be bad on Eden but I am still probably going to play 2h Shadowblade

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

I don't know if it's people trying to ward off stealthers or if it's serious but my desire to play a stealther has been severely diminished by people saying backstab was dealing ~5% hp in beta lmao

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Honestly shocked the server isn't on fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Ended up playing a Nightshade since I can't resist being a stealther. I forgot how little health casters have while leveling, my DD+lethal poison proc is basically instant death for them lmao