Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pnau
Aug 20, 2006
Anyone playing on the Phoenix beta freeshard ?

Seems promising so far, not quite sure when it goes live tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pnau
Aug 20, 2006

PriNGLeS posted:

I checked it out and leveled a shaman to 28 in a heavy evening. It's very promising. I'll definitely be playing it when it goes live. Supposed to go live shortly after encounter scripting is finished. AFAIK TG/SH are completed(?)

Yeh im pretty sure I read somewhere on their forums that they will do i50 and insta RR? to test RvR and RA's, then i guess it will go live. Outside of the usual class/skill balance issues the server on the whole seems to be running very smoothly at this point.

It's getting hard to invest too much more time into anything before it goes live.