Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Left axe nerf :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I started a character on live and after reading there are more people playing Phoenix now I am there. I was going for a caster type but not being able to cast at all while under attack is kind of a deal breaker. Trying out Hero on Hibernia.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Alranek (a Dwarf Healer, level 10) on Midgard. No idea what I am doing, so if anyone has guild or wants to partner let me know. I snagged a group and we did Nisse's for a bit but kept dying. Got me a few levels though! Now I am in whatever town/outpost is near Nisse's.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Gonna play on Eden and make a character on Alb. What is the most OP class for soloing?

In as a Cabalist named Nelden :rock:

LuckyCat fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Jan 2, 2024