Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uguu
Mar 9, 2014

1.65 yes, with a lot of the bullshit cut out.
Leveling is two to three times faster, grouping is very much encouraged,.
NF RAs, hybrids can get Det, you can have dedicated BG chars.
Heals got changed to the new versions (no more spamming spread), cure nearsight added.
Bunch of crafting automatisation and other QoL changes too.

If this gets even half the players Uthgard 2 had at launch, it's gonig to be a lot of fun.

https://forum.playphoenix.online/

edit for teleporters!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uguu
Mar 9, 2014

Stress test is over in 30 minutes.
Server was very stable, didn't encounter any bugs either.
Xping is a lot faster and more comfortable.
We tried a keeptake: [

Results were mixed:

Launch is saturday morning!

uguu
Mar 9, 2014

Kazvall posted:

I can't decide between enchanter or skald.

Chanter is boring.

3566 accounts were created during the stress test this weekend! So hyped!

uguu
Mar 9, 2014

Frog Act posted:

. So two part question: what determines concentration and what is acuity for?

Also when a buff is to all magic skills does that include dex which is my most important casting skill or is it just from the right hand line of stuff like empathy and intelligence

Conc is determined by acui, which is emp for druid, and the 1 RA. Acui buff only works on list casters (classes with quickcast plus vw).

Skills are separate from stats, check your skills tab for this.

For pve, if pets are doing thé tanking go full nurt, as buffs increase pets dmg absorption.
Otherwise go mostly nurt. Not everyone needs all buffs.

Also thé french are always rude, but rarely Mean.

Edit: feel free to ask more questions, i don't play anymore, but i know too much about this Massive timehog