Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
My biggest issue with daoc was that eldritches got a stun and wizards got a flimsy root. That used to frustrate me. Man this game ate up so much of my childhood. I never even was good or hit level 50 but I loved playing it. I played with what I believe was a British guild on Tristan by the name of Firewind. I think I played from the beginning of the game. That was the golden age of MMO games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
I was most proud of my dude's name, Gimped Nerfed.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
I got the itch bad today. I reactivated my account on the live server... anyone around?

Edit: thought better of it and rolled on Phoenix. My name on there is Cymrik. Gonna try a mentalist.

vandalism fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Jan 23, 2019

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003

I said come in! posted:

I was wondering how many people jumped off the live servers to go play Phoenix. I kinda wanna play on Live if everyone went over to Phoenix. :homebrew: Free uncontested reign over the PvP zones, unlimited quick leveling up without fear of getting ganked. :D

Well, I started a sub but I wanna play where the most people are so I'm trying phoenix now. I wanna feel the feels of 01.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
My mentalist is 14 now. Everyone wants crack and hots.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Phoenix owns. We should start a guild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
I played albion back in the early 2000's and always wanted to try hib. I have a few dudes going right now, honestly. I tried a few alb characters and now I think I'll give mid a shot.