Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I'm pretty keen to give this a go when it is F2P. I haven't played live since Atlantis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I'm downloading this at the moment and I'm actually excited to see how things are these days. I used to have a Friar that I would solo RvR and it was great destroying stealth gankers.

e: rolled up a skald. all the icons are different which is throwing me off, and you can run more than one chant at once! black magic.

clone on the phone fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Jul 8, 2018

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

PriNGLeS posted:

Song classes got a lot of love. They're a whole lot less annoying to play now.

If this means I can play without twisting then it might be all I need to get drawn back in.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

That’s amazing.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

PriNGLeS posted:

Phoenix DAoC free shard is starting instant 50 on October 20th. Release is pretty freaking close I would imagine.

https://playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2373&sid=1a06249368a6d89edffaf2b9712f8887

What patch level is this?

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Definitely gonna give that new server a try. Uthgard was okay but it was too faithful to the source. The modern QoL stuff is going to be very welcome. Having level 50 focus on all caster staves from level one will be amazing.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

They should still be there. I think if you look on the official site there is a process to find them.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I'll definitely be rolling something on Midgard.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Ugh I’m having a real hard time choosing what realm/class to play.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Rolled up a warden called Hip. Let’s form a gang.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

My warden Hip Hop is 30 now. chugging along doing groups mostly.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Frog Act posted:

lol Phoenix is going to kill live stone dead, that sounds like a crappy version of it with less players

Phoenix has been doing gangbusters and that will be the nail in the coffin for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

It has buff potions