Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
I still play at least once a year for a few months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
Are there any decent private servers, or is everyone still on Live?

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
Phoenix rolecall:

main: Serpus (cleric)

SERPUS fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Sep 18, 2020

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
Levelling event on Phoenix starting today.

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
We did 3 necro's and a cleric and were quite nearly unkillable until we hit the mid-30's and aoe mezzes started sticking longer. Good for some laughs.

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
It's just one server with several login portals. We're all stuck here together, FOREVER!

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
See you all later on Atlas.

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
The live game is pretty much dead. There's about 30 people that log on each night to trade RPs for an hour or so.

Private servers are the thing. Phoenix, the biggest and best of them, is shutting down at the end of August. The new replacement is supposed to be amazing.

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
I'll probably be starting on Mid this time around. Look me up!

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
"Roaming bands of Valewalkers"

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
I'm Serpus, the Norseman Healer.

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
Heretic will probably be my second character, I've never played one.

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
I cranked out about 25k tokens since launch by doing two dragon raids, a relic capture, and killing those high level things outside of the epic zone hub with a bomb group. I upped my ring all the way, bought three artifacts and a mythirian. Not sure what else I need now as a healer. Armor procs maybe?

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
Is the buffbot npc single use?

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
Kind of frustrating that token rewards keep being reduced. I'm glad that I farmed the 30k to outfit my healer early on.

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004

Kazvall posted:

I hate to say I am looking forward to this live classic server, but, it seems I am.

Do you really want to spend 45 -60 bux a month on this game?

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
I'm on Eden Albion, same name as always. Come say hi.

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004

Jonny 290 posted:

i had a falling out with my guild and have realized that i'm too old to play such a twitchy and complex game for so many hours a week only to get yelled at because i got caught under oil trying to get a kill. i may be back some day but until then i'm going to touch grass.

i hope eden launch goes well and everybody has a great time! be well, friends

Why would you join a guild like that?

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
Kazvall and I are in the largest Alb alliance, so let either of us know if you need a guild.

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
Serpus the Cleric

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
Just do the regional quests, they're soloable and easy.