Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bongsnake
Jul 28, 2004
We're Jammin
Ugh, my boys from live rolled alb... I rolled a friar Slashstick GetSnared.

See you on the field.

edit: swank if you still live on planet daoc hit me up on steam man :smith:

bongsnake fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Mar 11, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bongsnake
Jul 28, 2004
We're Jammin
Yeah this server is pretty much the best daoc has been since the end of ToA days. I'm on alb if anyone needs anything hit me up, atm I'm no lifing it so hard that I fear that I am becoming a goblin.

bongsnake
Jul 28, 2004
We're Jammin

DJDace posted:

My wife, brother-in-law and I are playing on Alb Phoenix - Cleric, Merc and Sorc. Not sure if anyone else is playing in Albion or if it's strictly Mid and Hib goons :)

If that's the case, we're at 45 now and should hit 50 within the week so I guess I'll mez you assholes in the near future.

Im on alb a lot.

Hit me up on femalecelt, slashstick, forehead

bongsnake
Jul 28, 2004
We're Jammin
Hi again been a while, ive got mids hibs albs (mostly albs) on phoenix. I will recheck this thread occasionally but my mates and I have been playing for months now. If anyones down for some small man / duos I am always keen to roll around.

Just read the minstrel things, remember the days when you had to push buttons to play a class at a high level. Phoenix is just that, if you want to play a minstrel WELL at a HIGH level just push buttons and its still the same. Live has spoiled people with their buffs and nerfs to individual skill over the years and while it may take some adjusting pushing 5 more buttons than the 2 you are used to it is incredibly fun to get GOOD at playing a class at that level again.

The server is excellent and what I feel like is how daoc would be if the devs in charge gave a poo poo about the game for the last decade.

See you in NF :toot:

edit: pringles man hit me up if you ever want to duo, i still poopsock like the days we played together my dood

bongsnake fucked around with this message at 18:14 on May 29, 2020

bongsnake
Jul 28, 2004
We're Jammin
On ALB as Cutestick (friar), if anyones looking to do anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bongsnake
Jul 28, 2004
We're Jammin
All of my characters are called Cute something on alb, mainly playing reaver and infiltrator. Mostly just solo though.