Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mgant
Nov 26, 2005

Best in the West
Got an Alb wizard up to mid 30's now. Mostly just solo, if not in the bg's. I think I am starting to remember how to play now : p Tried a few diff classes here and there, not 100% sure on the wizard but it is pretty ok. Still kinda casual and I dont really plan on socking it, but so far it is fun. Wizards name is Kakan, would be happy to hangout or join some guild as long as its laidback and cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mgant
Nov 26, 2005

Best in the West

MF_James posted:

I'm not a wow goon, so I can fit in with normal people and not be a raging shitbag, I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm on, looks like you're dunkleric?

So much poo poo on here is new to me, I only played for like the first 6-9 months after launch with an EQ PVP guild, never got to see SI and so much poo poo is different than what I remember, it's also been 20+ years so that could have something to do with it.

I second this.