Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ggschmitty
Jan 26, 2006
calling all forest friends for a game of touch tail
I hadn't been paying much attention to the daoc sphere but stumbled across eden by chance and having a good time, roped two of my wow friends who had never played into tagging along to capture that "what the gently caress am I doing again" new mmo feeling and had some actual fun rvr in hills of claret. escaping at 2 mph across a 4 inch deep lake while a full 8 man group ominously wades towards you has never been more exciting

I don't know if anyone is still actively playing here involved in the cult of nyalarthotep days/alb stealth group or whatnot, but im vibing on all 3 realms getting used to the game again. was schepps (druid)/hors d'oeuvres (minst)/that one hunter i cant remember the name of who always grouped with lash?? back when. not sure how long the shine will last for for 2/3rds of my three man since they don't have the years of nostalgia hooking into their brain like me, so if there's a home for a chronic support player I'm all for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ggschmitty
Jan 26, 2006
calling all forest friends for a game of touch tail

PriNGLeS posted:

If you could get Lash to play again I'd be all over this poo poo show again.

I haven't talked to him in years I think he purged me from his socials :pensive:

knox posted:

Aaaye I tried I think during Phoenix/possibly Celestius. Are you in my discord I made for DAOC goons?

he is the glue that holds us together