Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Since it's a slow draft I'm good whenever. I'll send buy-in today.

Where am I sending the buy-in, again?

dkj fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Aug 11, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.
please send payment via papal to brettd1991@yahoo.com

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Sent

OhSnapGangsta
Jun 24, 2006

All the arms we need are for hugging
It is $25 right?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
29th fine for mom dick

Edit: did I pay

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Paid - should we switch the league name at this point, maybe to Chubbs & Johnsons?

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Ya dick names are better.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Do we want to set a cutoff for the time to drop to 16 keepers and should a new thread go up?

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
dues paid

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Alucard posted:

Do we want to set a cutoff for the time to drop to 16 keepers and should a new thread go up?

dkj posted:

Ya dick names are better.

All this right here.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Hmm I suppose we do need to cut before the draft starts, so if we could get that done this week we can start the draft. Can everyone cut by Thursday?

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Sure.

Edit: cut to 16 done.

dkj fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Aug 13, 2019

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Can do. Fyi, use the injured reserve page to bulk drop, that way you only send one email for all the dropped people instead of 8.

I'm looking at you dkj

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Wow these last 2 cuts are kinda lovely to do.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Alucard posted:

Can do. Fyi, use the injured reserve page to bulk drop, that way you only send one email for all the dropped people instead of 8.

I'm looking at you dkj

I have no idea how to use MFL.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
It's not the most intuitive thing in the world, I learned about the benefit of injured reserve in the course of commishing another league with contracts where I had to deplete rosters manually when contracts end

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I ask this every season but I always forget. We have to keep 16, correct? Can't keep less?

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

jabro posted:

I ask this every season but I always forget. We have to keep 16, correct? Can't keep less?

You can keep less if you want. Not sure why you would want to though

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Before I make cuts, I have a few guys I like that someone else might also like for a mid-level draft pick. I'm The Glennophant Man.

Example: Josh Rosen, Jimmy Graham, David Njoku and Chris Carson are guys I'd trade for the right price. I'm especially eager to move a tight end or two.

Sataere fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Aug 14, 2019

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Sataere posted:

Before I make cuts, I have a few guys I like that someone else might also like for a mid-level draft pick. I'm The Glennophant Man.

Example: Josh Rosen, Jimmy Graham, David Njoku and Chris Carson are guys I'd trade for the right price. I'm especially eager to move a tight end or two.

I’ll probably send an offer.

Edit: sent one

dkj fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Aug 14, 2019

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

dkj posted:

I’ll probably send an offer.

Edit: sent one

Countered

FYI, I think there's something wrong with MFL. I can see traded draft picks have gone through, but it also gives me the full range of 2019 picks that I would have had before any trades went through

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Sataere posted:

Countered

FYI, I think there's something wrong with MFL. I can see traded draft picks have gone through, but it also gives me the full range of 2019 picks that I would have had before any trades went through

Glad you countered because I instantly regretted sending that offer.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

dkj posted:

Glad you countered because I instantly regretted sending that offer.

Lol not feeling Jimmy? The trade calculator I put that through actually had you coming out ahead on that one.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Sataere posted:

Lol not feeling Jimmy? The trade calculator I put that through actually had you coming out ahead on that one.

Yeah if he had two more seasons left I probably would have pulled the trigger. I don't think he'll make enough a difference in one.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

dkj posted:

Yeah if he had two more seasons left I probably would have pulled the trigger. I don't think he'll make enough a difference in one.

Nkoju is available too....

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Sataere posted:

Nkoju is available too....

Ol stone hands?

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Sent a few offers. If you see something on my roster that interests you feel free to counter. If you think I’m criminally low balling you feel free to call me an idiot here.

Open to offers if I have someone you like.

If anyone would like to pay me Tuesday for a hamburger today I will freely trade any second round and lower pick this year for a 2020 pick one round higher. If you want one of my firsts, they’re also on the market.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Sataere posted:

Countered

Oh yeah I probably need to import pick trades. It’s a completely separate process from importing players....because reasons.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Papes posted:

Oh yeah I probably need to import pick trades. It’s a completely separate process from importing players....because reasons.

It looks like it was imported along with a whole new set of 2019 picks. That's what was so weird

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Sataere posted:

It looks like it was imported along with a whole new set of 2019 picks. That's what was so weird

I think this is fixed now.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

I've changed the league name, now we need 3 funny division names.

Also I've officially set the draft to start on Friday, noon EDT. I won't be around tomorrow night if anything goes awry.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Rub my Chubb

Edit: My Ballsack Ertz

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Aug 15, 2019

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Name them after this year's holdouts

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

dkj posted:

Name them after this year's holdouts

Seconded. Do we even have everyone confirmed back? I thought someone dropped out? Was he replaced?

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Frgrbrgr posted:

I'm out this season all - farewell and forte forever

Yeah I was right. Ferg quit. Also, the OP says the Most Glorious Team In Existence is open. Is that from last year?

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Sataere posted:

Yeah I was right. Ferg quit. Also, the OP says the Most Glorious Team In Existence is open. Is that from last year?

yeah Kazak took over that team.

Missed Ferg quitting.....hmm I'll hit up the main thread unless someone knows a friend.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Papes posted:

Missed Ferg quitting.....hmm I'll hit up the main thread unless someone knows a friend.

That 89 jagoff is always looking for more leagues. Or alfalfa?

Both are tots gay but dont tell them I said that.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Alright boys, time to close this thread down

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3896211

Let me know if I got anything wrong.

EDIT: I'll post in the FF thread!

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005