Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

:psyduck:

Is this from a Bradford Exchange catalog for right-wing nutjobs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

It's an $8 knife. That category is loaded with really lovely blades with stupid, elaborate designs.

That description reads like they outsourced their website to whatever country in Asia they buy their products from.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

ReidRansom posted:

And it serves no purpose at all on a knife that short.

If you make the blade lighter, you can add even more crosses! :iia:

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Norse stuff + Tactilol is pretty much an instant win on White Supremacist Bingo

My EDC includes a TactiStrike Operator Longaxe and a copy of the Norse Sagas. :godwinning:

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Rad-daddio posted:

Speaking of edc and watches; those lovely square Casio watches can apparently be used as a timed detonator with some modification. I think it was issued to you after terrorism school er whatever, and having that watch as a native Afgani was basically admitting you were a future bomber. There was a wikileaks thing about it awhile back.

That’d be the Casio F-91W, the best watch ever made and I will blow you up with a timed IED fight you irl if you disagree. :colbert:

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Roblo posted:

Friend of mine works at a jewelers and we're planning to make some beads to fleece EDC people. They're like nerds, big disposable income, it seems.

The Venn diagram of EDC dorks and nerds is a circle.

Just make a bunch of vaguely rectangular pieces of sheet metal, paint them black and call it the Mk3000 Omni-Stealth Tactical SpecOps Assault Multitool and they'll throw their money at you.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

A quick Googling says the card in the holder Tactical Card Deployment System is a Danish public transport pass for youths age 16-19, so at least this one has the excuse of being a literal dumb teenager.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Iron Crowned posted:

I'm the cell phone case without a cell phone in it.

Well, he's obviously using his cell phone Spec-Ops Wireless Communicator™ to play Candy Crush call in a tactical artillery strike or something.

• Locked thread